Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Shatna said:
Oh hell. Watching this video I realized I left poor Neil standing outside the house! I forgot to bring him in!!!! :shock: Sorry. Neil!

Sigh. This ain't gonna be easy.

It was my own fault for ignoring this thread the past couple days!

Gorgeous work, Shat!

I'll have to come back later and pore over this!!!!

Oh, and state preferences for colors and styles if you want. I can have each "model" show off several sets of lacy things. :D

Shatna said:
That's two.

Anyone else? And will bits of nudity here and there be okay? Speak up now!

Yes, bits of nudity are fine.... ;)

And my fav colors.. black of course, along with red, green, blue.. Just no pastels. I hate pastels..

Thanks Shatna!!

Shatna said:
Oh, and state preferences for colors and styles if you want. I can have each "model" show off several sets of lacy things. :D

Oh..Oh... beautiful lace is my favorite...

What a good tease...;)

*I'll let you know....*

No, it's not too late. Again, please specify whether you're ok with your character appearing with partial nudity! My more than already complicated existence is appreciative. ;)

Here's a preview of what the lingerie contest - that's right ladies, CONTEST - will look like. I think I'll do it in video format, but some stills will give you an idea of what we'll have.

S. SaDiablo

ling1.jpg

Caitriona

ling2.jpg

(I don't think that's pastel.)

And here's Morrhigan Phase 3!

(The upshot of this is that I have memorized how to spell her name. :D )

morrcat.jpg

More tomorrow night. Ya'll behave now. ;)