Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Here you go.

DSC00384.jpg

Make me, with that expression, wearing this shirt.

ENG05ODISH.jpg

And a pair of black trousers, with two close white stripes running full length down the sides of each leg. Thats my cricket training getup.

^^LOL Almost worth it to find out what that will entail... I like me a challenge... ;)

Gagh, I gotta work with what clothes I can find, I don't make 'em myself. But I will get as close as I can!

^I'm surprised you can't 'skin' the clothes, what with the game being PC-based, I would have expected somebody to have created a hack to enable that. The GTA games have been 'skinned' to hell and back.

Yeah, they do have tools, but I honestly don't have the time. If I did custom meshes and models and skins I'd hardly ever get to do the dang comics 'n' shit!

He's right, making the decal skins to go on top of a shirt skin is the biggest annoying time-eater ever. I tried once to skin medals on top of a uniform in a different game, I did it successfully once, took a week, and I will never ever ever FUCKING EVER mod a game again. Broke me of it real quick.

I'd like to get in on this.

pixie5rr.jpg

You can use this as a model, if you can't get the tail it's ok. And I'm more partial to purple than black.

I'm much heavier and have bigger boobs but I've always kind of liked her.

My real self isn't all that interesting anyways.

^^That's not even remotely close to being true.

I'll see what I can do for the model - does that character have a name? Someone might have skinned it already.

Shatna, sugar, I have another request. ;) I have a music file and was wondering if you could somehow work it into a video. It'd be great for a strip-tease. :D

S. SaDiablo said:
Shatna, sugar, I have another request. ;) I have a music file and was wondering if you could somehow work it into a video. It'd be great for a strip-tease. :D

I had to use what I had this time due to time constraints Sa, but since I'm planning several videos we can use it for the next one.

So here it is... RUNWAY, Part 1!

Suggestions and ideas for the next videos are welcome.

Shatna said:
I had to use what I had this time due to time constraints Sa, but since I'm planning several videos we can use it for the next one.

So here it is... RUNWAY, Part 1!

Suggestions and ideas for the next videos are welcome.

Great music!!! GREAT!!! GREAT use of visuals, music and TK lore. Nice work.

*smooches Shatna* ;)

Love the new video! I can't wait to see the rest, especially what else you put me in...

No worries about the music; I can't get it to work anyway.

*and thanks for letting me be the first down the catwalk!!*

WOW...It turned out terrific.....:D

Loved the catwalk and how you arranged the lights.

The ladys oh yeah.. that sassy walk you gave each of them, perfect.....

Wonderful job Shatna!!