Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna pull out one of my oldest and probably most overused jokes ever.

*puts hat over lap and slowly backs out of thread*

Hum.... well, I guess I need to throw my hat in.

First off, can I be the wacky neighbor that lives next door and only shows up at inopportune times? If not, fine.

I'm six feet tall. My hair and beard are both red/blond/grey. Its a pretty even mix. I have a goatee and my mom describes me as "intimidating".

Picture an old biker, with sandy hair and no tats.

I'd like to be wearing a wife beater, jeans, leather chaps and clown shoes.

Also, I have a posse of three clowns. They are wearing blue pants, white shirts with poka-dots and tiny hats with flowers. One carries a whip, the other a chain, and the last carries a baseball bat. If their makeup can be old and smeared, it would be perfect. Oh, and they all have tat's and their neck tats all have a heart with the script "Dad" under it.

Oh, and I carry a .45.

Thanks.

TheArtist

PS - I also broke my nose, so its crooked. And I have scar on my face under my right eye. It looks like a dueling scar. I have another one on the bridge of my nose from nearly the tip of my nose to in between my eyebrows.

PPS - I ALWAYS have a deck of cards on me.

OK, I will have more runway videos tonight and over the weekend (attn: Mandi ;) ) but in the meantime here's something many have been clamoring for: a handy guide to the CAST!

family1.jpg

family2.jpg

I think that's everybody so far. Let me know if I left someone out.

Oh, and I know I didn't include the new ones, like Laker_Girl and Mandi, but that's because I haven't physically moved them into the house yet.

Shatna - WOW is all I can say, I loved the outfit (complete with whip) very sexy, I may have to buy something like that - you're officially my hero ;)

Shatna said:
OK, I will have more runway videos tonight and over the weekend (attn: Mandi ;) ) but in the meantime here's something many have been clamoring for: a handy guide to the CAST!

family1.jpg

family2.jpg

I think that's everybody so far. Let me know if I left someone out.
you forgot me