Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Cool. Now I have to teach Mandi how to have a drink without dribbling blood on the carpet. Do we get our own crypts or do we have to share.

Shatna said:
Caitriona

ling2.jpg

(I don't think that's pastel.)

LOL, it is an excellent choice. :bigass:

Lingerie models should never wear heels. It's hard enough not stepping on all the tongues around here without adding heels to it. ;)

Shatna said:
And here's our new addition, Mandi:

mandi1.jpg

mandi2.jpg

I love it!!!! would it be possible tho to put a little more red into my outfit? If not....it's awesome the way it is. Thanks Shatna

Now I'm really a cat lady! Woo hooooo! Thanks, Shatna. You rock. And congratulations on memorizing the spelling of my nick. :P

You know, I almost hate to suggest this, except that it would be funny as hell -- the house has a "basement" (yes, I know that in-game this would probably require an entirely different, seperate building with a set of "stairs to nowhere" to simulate a basement). That basement, dear people, is Day Care. We will, of course, need at least one Sim constantly jumping up and down, with the classic Phyllis Diller-head icon we all know so well composited over the face.

It's being worked on -- but I don't know how much of it you'll be able to adapt to the game. You may have to do it as a comic, and the TKers will be playing parts. How are you with science fiction settings?

I have a lot of Trek stuff I can use, and the rest I can fake. The challenge will be fun, let's see what we can do!