Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Shatna said:
Honey, NOTHIN' could capture your perfect beauty! The most I can do is create something aesthetically pleasing and pretend it somehow represents the awesomeness that is Laker_Girl. :D You know of course that I will screw up the clothes first time out, so any clues you might give me would help a lot.

She ALWAYS dresses classy. Nothing suggestive or slutty, just fashionable and very trendy...if you could include a Coach bag and Bluetooth wireless phone, it'd be perfect.

SSgt_Sniper said:
I'm going to have to make a folder with all these skins in it so I can keep who is who straight.
That's a great idea! We're all supposed to be writing a terror thriller, and it's easier when I have the whole cast in one place. How do you do that?

make a folder, copy and paste? I'm just doing it so if I get confrused about who is who while I'm watching a vid, I can pause and look it up real quick

The terror thriller should be soapy and taute. Funny so the readers don't pee their pants from the terror. To make it balanced, I hate to have to say it, we need St Lucy. He's unlikable enough to be a perfect foil. I'm kicking around the openning chapter. BDM, this is germaine to you, because of your own work in Sardy's. This will be like a workoot at the gym.

Shatna! You've outdone yourself again! I love the new video! Great music, great clothes (great lack of clothes--very tasteful ;)) and great dancing!

Thanks for this; you're the best. :D

Shatna, you have to design my crypt. Maybe some of that Yes Anastasia from TK, the Women 2. " You know what I am; the trollwars have come; to fill the tea room with spam; If you knew me so well, then tell me what gender she was..."

At this point MM can't get in, and there's a maniac on the loose. I'm, of course, the first suspect, except I'm with everyone else, dreaming of blood. So natch it has to be St. Lucy. Except, there's a Thug Angel out loose...

S. SaDiablo said:
I've decided that when I go shopping tonight I need to find myself an outfit like the one I was wearing in the video... ;)
Rommie faints at the mere mention of the thought, and falls into a nearby recliner.