Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

My only true complaint is Dea looks kind of fat. It's a great likeness in the tits and ass dept but....she looks preggo
Can we make My guitar black?
And me and mess man need wireless units so we can roam, lol
I wanna see Aurian fronting a metal number dammit!

Archibald Nixon said:
If you can't do anything else with me (like make me a "subject" for Lilith), put me in the rec room with Luci and let me beat the living shit out of him. Remember: it aint a party until someone gets broken :twisted:

Oh, I'll find ya somethin' to do. ;)

Bladev1 said:
My only true complaint is Dea looks kind of fat. It's a great likeness in the tits and ass dept but....she looks preggo

Yeah, sorry about that. It's the price paid for the large bust. If you're willing to sacrifice that, I can take care of the rest.

Can we make My guitar black?

I think so! I'll see.

And me and mess man need wireless units so we can roam, lol

I was thinking they should have made that option, but no go on the wireless.

I wanna see Aurian fronting a metal number dammit!

LOL! I'm not sure Auri is the metal queen type, but you can ask her.

if you can thin dea out a smidge I'll sacrifice the big boobs
Auri...would ya try a metal number? I'm sure you can handle some Lacuna Coil type stuff..and it would give some guy a chance to do vocals with ya
Plus I just like hearin ya sing

Put the band in the hot tub!!! We deserve it, everyone else dances and hoots it up but we as dedicated musicians continue to play

Bladev1 said:
Put the band in the hot tub!!! We deserve it, everyone else dances and hoots it up but we as dedicated musicians continue to play

Uh...you may have some electrical issues, what with the water and the grounding and the smoke and the sparks and the popping and the crispy critters...

Sorry. Reality intruded.
Carry on.

Archibald Nixon said:
Uh...you may have some electrical issues, what with the water and the grounding and the smoke and the sparks and the popping and the crispy critters...

Sorry. Reality intruded.
Carry on.
HAHAHA
I just pictured Hambil goin POP