Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Hambil said:
No, it doesn't :(

The song kicked ass, so did the video, other than it's noted lack of Hambil.

Who the fuck wants a goddamn motherfucking RODENT in their video? If ever SHATNA decides to add you to the video, I should hope he includes a pest control worker in it. Show the fucker spraying your rodent ass into oblivion.

SaintLucifer said:
I would offer but there is no way I am sharing any fucking screen with the asshole wimpy pieces of shit denizens of TK. I too viewed the video. It was fucking ridiculous. Legs and arms passing right through the legs and arms of others. I would want no part of that so fuck off.

It's a choppy computer game, it happens, get over it.

And as a side note, No house on this earth could hold you fuckin ego. what makes you think a virtual house could?

you ditch Rommie for the pool boy? Naughty girl! :P

I don't like to waste time fighting over men.You can have him :laugh:

Lilith said:
you ditch Rommie for the pool boy? Naughty girl! :P

I don't like to waste time fighting over men.You can have him :laugh:

Who said anything about ditching him? I'm just needy...or greedy...take your pick. ;)

I'll volenteer Lilith, as soon as Shatna makes my character.

And no rush Shatna, take your time. You probably have a lot to do.

Hambil said:
No, it doesn't :(

The song kicked ass, so did the video, other than it's noted lack of Hambil.

Dude, you were on the FLOOR in a CAGE. :D I shoulda gotten a shot of you, but nevertheless, you were there.

Gagh was dancin' with everybody.

Lilith and DL, make sure you let me know just what you have in mind. I can get rather, ah, raunchy if asked. :D

My character will be in the corner havin' a beer either way.

LOL, if it's OK with DL, I'd like you to let you use your imagination. I trust it will be entertaining and humerous :P