Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

I did! I got to dance with him too!

As for my character, it's just a cartoon, so anything is fair game. Go wild Shatna, I trust your humor :)

Lilith said:
I did! I got to dance with him too!

As for my character, it's just a cartoon, so anything is fair game. Go wild Shatna, I trust your humor :)

Oh sure, you say that now. Later, as you gaze in pale shock at what you see what perversities I've wrought, then it'll be a different story, won't it?!?

;)

Lilith said:
LOL, if it's OK with DL, I'd like you to let you use your imagination. I trust it will be entertaining and humerous :P

I'm fine with that.

But Shat, no collars or chains. Well, at least not on me.

And the dancing cow was hilarious. More cow!

The cow is hilarious, as is the guy in the kilt and Star Wars helmet. Who is that, anyway - Wacky? :lol:

More girl/girl action... seems to be a theme in your work, Shat... and oh, my! SB and Cait were certainly enjoying themselves!

I can really move for a fat chick, can't I? hehehehehe

Dark Link said:
I'm fine with that.

OK, see, this is why I need specifics. "We trust ya, Shat!" they cried, until they didn't.

Morrhigan said:
The cow is hilarious, as is the guy in the kilt and Star Wars helmet. Who is that, anyway - Wacky? :lol:

Well of course.

More girl/girl action

Is that a request? :D

... seems to be a theme in your work, Shat...

Well yes, but that was Friday and Love Child, and I wanted to put all the "couples" together (or at least the ones we know about). I'm all for more girl/girl sequences, if asked!

and oh, my! SB and Cait were certainly enjoying themselves!

Weren't they though? Crazy kids.

I can really move for a fat chick, can't I? hehehehehe

Hell YES! :D (Sorry Hambil)

Dark Link said:
I'm fine with that.

And the dancing cow was hilarious. More cow!
I just said that for Luci. You can wear whatever you want :P

Shatna said:
Oh sure, you say that now. Later, as you gaze in pale shock at what you see what perversities I've wrought, then it'll be a different story, won't it?!?

;)
I'm NOT easily shocked. Nothing on this entire website has come close to shocking me ;)

I know Lil, but if I didn't give Shat some restrictions...

Well... I know what one could do with sims if they tried.

Okay: I'm kind of horse-faced. Long nose. Ruddy complexion. Light brown wavy hair, close-cut but longer in front (a bit of a pompadour). Rectangular, black-rimmed Elvis Costello-type glasses. Blue eyes.

Height: six-two. Weight: about 230, "some of it churning with muscle".

Clothes: a black polo (not tucked in if possible), worn/faded jeans, black sneakers, black belt.

Shatna said:
The Lower Depths of Hell. Also known as the TK rec room.

If you can't do anything else with me (like make me a "subject" for Lilith), put me in the rec room with Luci and let me beat the living shit out of him. Remember: it aint a party until someone gets broken :twisted:

Shatna said:
Is that a request? :D

Just an observation. :lol:

Shatna said:
Well yes, but that was Friday and Love Child, and I wanted to put all the "couples" together (or at least the ones we know about). I'm all for more girl/girl sequences, if asked!

Too bad I can't be carrying Hambil around in my cleavage or something... :P

Lilith said:

"Come with me, Lilith... and together we can rule TK as daughter and son!"

200210.vader1.240.jpg

OK, wait... I got that wrong...