Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Okay! I took the better part of today to work on a special video. We'll get back to the runway with one more clip this week, but I needed a lot of day hours to get this one done.

It's a fairly hefty-sized file, so you dial-up types will have a wait. But I think it's worth it - it kinda sums up the atmosphere of this board and of the TK House as well. The song is "The Pan Within" (as in Pan, the God of Mischief) by the Waterboys.

The Pan Within

This video features everyone I've made so far and also features the debut of the band's new lead singer!!!! (me)

I hope you guys like it.

Shatna said:
Aaaaand finally, here's Lilith - hopefully improved. That's as close as I could get to red with that hairstyle, Lil.

lil3.jpg

I have seen pictures of LILITH. That hair is too red. Tone it down somewhat. Add some more brown to it.

Shatna said:
It's a fairly hefty-sized file, so you dial-up types will have a wait. But I think it's worth it - it kinda sums up the atmosphere of this board and of the TK House as well. The song is "The Pan Within" (as in Pan, the God of Mischief) by the Waterboys.

The Pan Within

This video features everyone I've made so far and also features the debut of the band's new lead singer!!!! (me)

I hope you guys like it.

WOW!!! Just WOW!

That is really something. I mean it. REALLY something. You really are so creative.

SaintLucifer said:
I have seen pictures of LILITH. That hair is too red. Tone it down somewhat. Add some more brown to it.
He couldn't get the right red. But I recently dyed it, so it's red now ;)

Angry Angel said:
Very nicely done, dude. Your eye for detail is awesome.

Angry Angel? Must be one of my subordinates. My minion if you will. I would like my cock sucked now. Service your master. Get to it.

Shatna said:
Okay! I took the better part of today to work on a special video. We'll get back to the runway with one more clip this week, but I needed a lot of day hours to get this one done.

The Pan Within

I hope you guys like it.
How to trick dial up into downloading faster! Start your down load. When 5% is down, click cancel, then remove. Your computer will still have the memory. Then Begin again. Your computer will zip to what " there" very fast. I got 15% in in less than 15 minutes.

Ahahaha, I was dancing with GTC.Moo! I love my character Shat! She's hot!

But can I have a love interest? A male one? :P And I don't mean just to drool over, I want a boy toy!

Shatna said:
This video features everyone I've made so far
No, it doesn't :(

and also features the debut of the band's new lead singer!!!! (me)

I hope you guys like it.
The song kicked ass, so did the video, other than it's noted lack of Hambil.

NeonMercuryASH said:
How to trick dial up into downloading faster! Start your down load. When 5% is down, click cancel, then remove. Your computer will still have the memory. Then Begin again. Your computer will zip to what " there" very fast. I got 15% in in less than 15 minutes.

Don't be an idiot. You cannot 'trick' it into going any faster you MORON. You are limited by your modem and your connection. DIPSHIT.

Lilith said:
Volunteers!

We can take turns whipping each other and other fine/fun activities! :p

I would offer but there is no way I am sharing any fucking screen with the asshole wimpy pieces of shit denizens of TK. I too viewed the video. It was fucking ridiculous. Legs and arms passing right through the legs and arms of others. I would want no part of that so fuck off.