Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Awww Shatna....Outstanding Job on Runway 2!!!!!

Love the lingerie selected for me....Ooooo la la

Very sweet detail..High heels!!!! :)

Shatna said:
LOL

Maybe I'll put your character in some interesting situations one or two of these models and see if you complain... :bwahaha:
Aurian and Deanna, together on the runway...then a pretend catfight over the hatebreed supporting, B.C. Rich playing, god of thunder?

missmanners said:
I've found religion, please make me a nun.

;)

Sister Mary missmanners
She says that AFTER sitting next to me for 2 runway shows. It's the rockstar/beans thing
I think for runway 3 MM and Aurian should start to have a 3some with me, only to leave me for Dea!

Hope it's not too late to add me in the Troll House. :) This looks pretty damn cool.

I didn't know you were a blonde, Cait. For some reason, I pictured you as a brunette even though I have no idea what you look like. For some reason, I figured MM was a dark-haired gal. :D

Looked like a chicken dance to me, Mandi - a slow, sexy one. :lol:

The little thought-bubbles keep cracking me up, and the way the audience gets distracted by something off-screen. Makes me wanna know what's so interesting that they aren't staring at the hot dancing lingerie models!

Add me 2 this if u still can please. I have reddish-brown hair and shoulder length. Brown eyes. How do u make these? Morrihgan looks alot like me

Grandtheftcow said:
OK fine keep the cow. But I demand to have a bastard child that all the female members can fondle over.

MTS2_296111_windkeeper_plushmoomootoy2.jpg

I just can't stand it...she is so overwhelmingly cute! She looks like a little me! Can I adopt her? Please, please, please?