Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Shatna, you need to put yourself in the house right now, I'm sure there a few women who would like to thank you personally for all your 'hard' work ;)

Indeed!
'Tis da bomb!
:D
Alot of amazing (hard) work, Shatna!

^Dono, no Yeti, but I have a 8 foot-high genetically modified beaver, would that do?
Um, there isn't a pool at the TK House, is there?
Cuz if not, we're golden!

EnglishRose said:
Shatna, you need to put yourself in the house right now, I'm sure there a few women who would like to thank you personally for all your 'hard' work ;)

A "few"? :D

Hm. Don't you think maybe I owe a lot of the women here some thanks myself, for being so supportive and showing me a great time in this thread? Must be some way to show my gratitude...

We are mere moments away from "Runway Part 2"!

*takes a seat and waits for the next performance*

Don't you think maybe I owe a lot of the women here some thanks myself, for being so supportive and showing me a great time in this thread? Must be some way to show my gratitude...

LOL Shatna - mutual gratification perhaps ;)

Nice job. I have to ask though, how do you make all the others actually sit still? When I played the sims, none of the Sims I had understood the 'don't wander off' thing.

SSgt_Sniper said:
Nice job. I have to ask though, how do you make all the others actually sit still? When I played the sims, none of the Sims I had understood the 'don't wander off' thing.

Shut off "Free Will" in the Options panel.

The sun came up while I was "filming" so I had to keep the Sims sitting there for 12 game hours, cheating up their needs and waiting till the sun went down again... it was pretty funny. :D

Shatna said:
Lilith's character is delayed for a bit, but here are the other new additions.

fm6.jpg

Gagh, I will search high and low for at least the proper colours, if not the exact design, of your training uni. Sorry, man.

Chatty, I hope this is close enough. Look, she's even got a tail!

Shy made her request in the Chat room, I hope this will do.

Oh, and check it out: my first unauthorized-but-I-couldn't-help-myself TK Sim:

gtc.jpg

fm5cow.jpg
*Smoochies* :love:

I love her....and you!!

Can people still join in?

If yes - I've got long brown hair (almost waist lenght), would prefer the heavier body shape, and a white lab coat, glasses and black trousers. Wings such as my av fantastic, but optional.

after all, someone has to be the token geek ;-)

Shatna said:
Shut off "Free Will" in the Options panel.

The sun came up while I was "filming" so I had to keep the Sims sitting there for 12 game hours, cheating up their needs and waiting till the sun went down again... it was pretty funny. :D
I 'spose that's what I get for playing it on XBOX...

Shatna said:

Now let's not be hasty. Put me and the new, improved heavenly miss manners in the same room together, and you've got a nun with an eight-foot beaver. There's people who'd pay to see that...

And yes I already know I'm headed straight for the bad place when I die. It was sort of a given...Beelzebub has a devil set aside for me.