Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Grandtheftcow said:
I should have known as soon as I saw that MooMoo Family body mesh on that Sims site you posted. I don't think it looks enough like my moocow though.

Oh, close enough though pally. :D

I do have a suggestion though. If you get to work on an upstairs area be sure to include the TK library representing my TK archives. Just be sure to make it one big unorganized mess.

Absolutely! And with a big cow behind the desk. :P

Aaaaand finally, here's Lilith - hopefully improved. That's as close as I could get to red with that hairstyle, Lil.

lil3.jpg

Aurian said:
That video was great, but the models were a bit too bony assed for my taste lol

LOL

Maybe I'll put your character in some interesting situations one or two of these models and see if you complain... :bwahaha:

Shatna said:
You know I have to say yes. :D

Is that you in your av there? And how would you like to be costumed?

Yeah, that's me without the glasses.

To describe myself....

6'4", 215 lbs but thin, Brown hair, dark brown hair, broad shoulders, Thin glasses http://www.framesdirect.com/cdimages_lg/AUSTJRDK.jpg (These are the closest I can seem to get the glasses).

For clothing, it you cant get the armor, Zip off khaki's (the one's that turn into shorts), a tee-shirt and a vest.

Actually I'd prefer something that looks a little closer to me in real life.

I look a fair bit like Everlast. I've got short brown hair, light blue eyes (almost gray), scruffy beard like whats here. My general clothing is a white baggy t-shirt and and blue jeans. I'm just under 6 FT and weight about 170 pounds with a medium build.

I only just peeked in on this thread. Is it too late to beg for entry? Physically I look something like a longer-haired TQ and I wear a lot of black, not gothy more like Johnny Cash kinda look, but for online persona you could do an english professor, put me in the library and have me arguing with someone.

That'd be about right. Unless someone has a Yeti?

Didn't you have a picture of yourself posted somewhere around here? Either way, you're in!

It isn't too late for anyone to join (Archibald Nixon, take note. ;) )