Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

No, I didn't have your picture yet when I posted that. Now I do, so...

lilith.jpg

My hair is red now.

And I dont like that pattern at all....

DOnt hate me, but could you change it? It doesn't look very "Domm" to me...

S
Shatna said:
OK, I will have more runway videos tonight and over the weekend (attn: Mandi ;) ) but in the meantime here's something many have been clamoring for: a handy guide to the CAST!

family1.jpg

family2.jpg

I think that's everybody so far. Let me know if I left someone out.
So the sexy redhead sitting next to me during the fashion show was Aurian?Hmmmmm I think Dea would approve, lol

Not to sound snippy...BUT..I'm a stickler for proper terminology when it comes to my lifestyle
It's Dom meaning Male or Domme meaning female, never Domm or Hey Fuckface
Dom can also be used to refer to the top in a general sense

Bladev1 said:
SSo the sexy redhead sitting next to me during the fashion show was Aurian?Hmmmmm I think Dea would approve, lol

Oh, brother, if you and Dea knew Aurian you'd be smilin'. :D

I'm just catching this thread now.

gtc.jpg

Bastard :P

I should have known as soon as I saw that MooMoo Family body mesh on that Sims site you posted. I don't think it looks enough like my moocow though.

I do have a suggestion though. If you get to work on an upstairs area be sure to include the TK library representing my TK archives. Just be sure to make it one big unorganized mess.

Dark Link said:
Shatna, man you kick some serious ass.

You know, I have to ask. Can I join in?

You know I have to say yes. :D

Is that you in your av there? And how would you like to be costumed?