Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Queue = tail

Q = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuwxyz - abcdefghijklmnoprstuwxyz

Q continuum is gay.

Z collective is stronger and smarter.

Chaddee said:
Can people still join in?

If yes - I've got long brown hair (almost waist lenght), would prefer the heavier body shape, and a white lab coat, glasses and black trousers. Wings such as my av fantastic, but optional.

after all, someone has to be the token geek ;-)

"Token geek"?!? LOL Lots of competition here for that position.

I can and will give you the wings. How do ya like that? :D

Morrhigan said:
Looked like a chicken dance to me, Mandi - a slow, sexy one. :lol:

The little thought-bubbles keep cracking me up, and the way the audience gets distracted by something off-screen. Makes me wanna know what's so interesting that they aren't staring at the hot dancing lingerie models!

I can remove their free will to do stuff, but I can't get rid of those dumb balloons. It is hilarious to see which people characters are attracted to, like you and your new honey jack. :D

Shatna said:
I can remove their free will to do stuff, but I can't get rid of those dumb balloons. It is hilarious to see which people characters are attracted to, like you and your new honey jack. :D

Shiverrrrrrrrrr me timberrrrrrrrrrs matey.