Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Wars

RWC said:
Unless you're a member of their message board (trollwars.com) most likely you've never seen them. They consider themselves as elite and untrollable. One user there describes them as "freaks of nature"

They however have been here, and had some choice words about TK as a whole, and you, the members:

www.TrollWars.com

Damn! TrollWars says exactly what I have been saying about this site. I should go join them!! Their very statements prove I have been correct all along.

SaintLucifer said:
You would miss me PWning you so many times. No matter. I can do the same to them. Natch.
Dance all you want, monkey.

Deep down, you know that as soon as you stop dancing for us, we'll stop throwing little scraps of attention your way, and you'll suddenly lose that warm feeling of having had an effect on somebody's life you had.

FBI parte due said:
Dance all you want, monkey.

Deep down, you know that as soon as you stop dancing for us, we'll stop throwing little scraps of attention your way, and you'll suddenly lose that warm feeling of having had an effect on somebody's life you had.

Still angry with me I see. *points at you and laughs*. Keep trying little girl.

Angry?

Not really.

Bored and killing time until dinner?

Probably.

(Angry is writing pagelong posts filled with exhortations for gay sex in capital letters, like Casanova here)

FBI parte due said:
Angry?

Not really.

Bored and killing time until dinner?

Probably.

(Angry is writing pagelong posts filled with exhortations for gay sex in capital letters, like Casanova here)

Your boyfriend is there with you? I expected as much. Naturally. No. You are free to go pleasure his cock. Shoo. You will not be missed.

*ROTFLMAO* Hello SAREK. Please do not respond. I still have you on IGNORE. Having fun negging my TKARMA? Ho hum. I had so much fun in the arcade yesterday and today. OOpsy but according to my TKARMA, I should not be able to do so. *ROTFLMAO*. I told you all SAREK was my bitch. He follows me about Troll Kingdom just so he can neg me. To do this to a person who has him on ignore is perhaps the funniest thing I have seen lately. This is called 'wasting one's life away'. Toodles. Keep up the good work SAREK. Do not forget, you cannot respond to be because I have you on permanent IGNORE. Yes, yes I understand that is the very reason why you are negging me. What am I at now? -200? *ROTFLMAO*. I could get that to the positive range but that takes time I would rather not waste, unlike yourself. Unlike you, I do not follow people around. I seem to attract the nutcases. Ah well. Toodles. *blows SAREK a kiss* *ROTFLMAO*

FBI parte due said:
^Y'see, that's angry.

Take a step back and look at how much effort you spent to make yourself look like an idiot.

*ROTFLMAO* Oh yes. I am soooooooooooooooooo angry. Whew. I am just about to explode I tell ya!! I have had it!! No fucking more!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..
biglolyoulg6kz.gif

If you're spending so much effort to puff yourself up, it's either anger or love.

If it's not anger, then that means you must love everyone on TK.

It's an ill-fated relationship, son. Destined not to last. ;_;

FBI parte due said:
If you're spending so much effort to puff yourself up, it's either anger or love.

If it's not anger, then that means you must love everyone on TK.

It's an ill-fated relationship, son. Destined not to last. ;_;

So says the idiot who speaks of non-existent 'logical fallacies' *ROTFLMAO*. You still do not understand why that makes absolutely no sense do you?

Break it down. Show me.

It's a conclusion I am forced to come to, especially given how you seem to have a sexual fixation on most TK'ers.

FBI parte due said:
Break it down. Show me.

It's a conclusion I am forced to come to, especially given how you seem to have a sexual fixation on most TK'ers.

I am at this very moment PWning both Troll Kingdom and Troll Wars. In a word, I am but GOD!!

more like luci is getting spanked and whining like a girl , she is not a very good troll but we will whip her into shape over at trollwars.

trollwarssnoopd said:
more like luci is getting spanked and whining like a girl , she is not a very good troll but we will whip her into shape over at trollwars.

I am whining? Someone has been listening to his daddy as he 'whined' about not having his cock sucked by him quite often enough. Interesting that I am destroying both you AND TROLL WARS at the same time. Damn but I am good. I think my new name shall be GOD!!

It's like watching a dog get its rear legs run over and crushed by a car and keep on barking and trying to chase after it.

Sad in one way, but funny if you're in the right mindset.

FBI parte due said:
It's like watching a dog get its rear legs run over and crushed by a car and keep on barking and trying to chase after it.

Sad in one way, but funny if you're in the right mindset.

Watch this. I have PWned SAREK. He is going to colour in a red box below: