Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Wars

SaintLucifer has been playing with one of our 3 negroes that was pointed out in this thread earlier , It's like a kid in a candy store for SaintLucifer. he's a real troll, he does fit in better at trollwars.

trollwarssnoopd said:
SaintLucifer has been playing with one of our 3 negroes that was pointed out in this thread earlier , It's like a kid in a candy store for SaintLucifer. he's a real troll, he does fit in better at trollwars.

You wanna keep him? :D

TrollWars is a collective of mediocrity, fused with flylike annoyance; let us pour the boiling water over this ant colony.

Lord Raffles said:
TrollWars is a collective of mediocrity, fused with flylike annoyance; let us pour the boiling water over this ant colony.
Lord of homosexuality, you are the ones that got so desperate you wanted to SPAM US, a noobish tactic. Now we know you are a collective of idiots and morons.

I was reading the Troll wars TOS. I may join just to see what bullshit they're spouting. But I really couldn't stop laughing while reading parts of it. So many loopholes.

I suggest we Jillian them. Lets see how long it takes them before they get sick of her.

Giving Gay Head said:
Lord of homosexuality, you are the ones that got so desperate you wanted to SPAM US, a noobish tactic. Now we know you are a collective of idiots and morons.

You're the one with the gay name.