Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Wars

FBI parte due said:
It's such an achievement to make someone click on a button with their mouse.

You should be proud.

Ah but therein lies the rub. I DID in fact force someone to do what they would otherwise not do simply because I forced him to hate me. That is CONTROL sonny boy. Do you see me bothering with his TKarma? No because I do not care. Do you wish me to show you how much control I have over him? Alright. Let me see. I know! WATCH me go to HAMBIL NATION and he will follow me. Ready?

SaintLucifer said:
Ah but therein lies the rub. I DID in fact force someone to do what they would otherwise not do simply because I forced him to hate me. That is CONTROL sonny boy. Do you see me bothering with his TKarma? No because I do not care. Do you wish me to show you how much control I have over him? Alright. Let me see. I know! WATCH me go to HAMBIL NATION and he will follow me. Ready?
Well, in that case he's forced you to write paragraphs all over the board just at the push of a button.

Who's on a chain, then? ;)

FBI parte due said:
Well, in that case he's forced you to write paragraphs all over the board just at the push of a button.

Who's on a chain, then? ;)

He forced me to write paragraphs all over the board? You mean like your 'logical fallacy' thinking? *ROTFLMAO*. Tell me, who followed who? I dragged both yours and SAREK's ass into HAMBIL nation and you know it. http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49887
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1186/biglolyoulg6kz.gif

You can protest all you want. The fact remains. You and SAREK are my bitches. I may decide to drag you to another forum. We shall see. Naturally with you both being my bitches you will follow me. *ROTFLMAO*.

FBI parte due said:
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/search.php?do=getnew

Not that hard.

Person A does something hostile to Person B. Person B responds with a flurry of indignant rage and types paragraph upon paragraph of refutation.

The quintessential troll.

You've been had, son.

Luci's limited brain function doesn't allow him to understand or reason like the normal person. To him, he's the persecuted one no matter the situation.

FBI parte due said:
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/search.php?do=getnew

Not that hard.

Person A does something hostile to Person B. Person B responds with a flurry of indignant rage and types paragraph upon paragraph of refutation.

The quintessential troll.

You've been had, son.

*pats you atop your head* You keep thinking that child whilst I drag you all over TROLL KINGDOM. Wait. I have an urge to hit that Wrestling forum. Come along now! Don't forget to bring SAREK with you.

trollwarssnoopd said:
Sorry, but there are almost no libtards. the admins are 2 gals who are very blunt. most posters are middle of the road type.

I hate politics and religion topics , its stupid to debate them as nobodys going to change thier mind.

From what I know of the second trollwars board it was run by a person who goes by the name of libtard on Yahoo. The first one was run by a poster named Cindybin. Maybe this is yet another trollwars board. I go by many names on Yahoo, ones you may remember would be faith_in_w or first_church_of_bush.

dogbert said:
From what I know of the second trollwars board it was run by a person who goes by the name of libtard on Yahoo. The first one was run by a poster named Cindybin. Maybe this is yet another trollwars board. I go by many names on Yahoo, ones you may remember would be faith_in_w or first_church_of_bush.

Oh yea, you get the yahoo turkeys all fired up. LOL

Trolling yahoo can be fun due to all the freaks and kooks there. We try not to get too many new members from yahoo, its the shallow end of the gene pool.

Lilith said:
What's Luci bitching about again?I can't see.

The usual. His mommy keeps him locked in the basement, his pecker hurts from excessive masturbation, his rectum is still sore from dads attention.

You know, his family matters.

SaintLucifer said:
Damn! TrollWars says exactly what I have been saying about this site. I should go join them!! Their very statements prove I have been correct all along.

Luci I think you're right. That place sounds perfect you. Go.. go now. Your destiny awaits you. ;)

Caitriona said:
Luci I think you're right. That place sounds perfect you. Go.. go now. Your destiny awaits you. ;)

I am there already. I shall PWN them just as I have this site. They already know it. You have known it for some time now. Scram you old hag and never darken my screen again. You are yesterday's news.