True Blood Season 5 AnticipationSQUEE Thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's news, so we might as well start it now...
Lucy Griffiths Joins HBO’s ‘True Blood’ As New Regular

By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Wednesday November 2, 2011 @ 12:30pm

Young British actress Lucy Griffiths has landed her first American series. The 25-year-old will join the upcoming season of HBO’s hit True Blood as a new regular. On Alan Ball’s vampire drama, she will play Nora, Eric’s (Alexander Skarsgard) centuries-old vampire “sister” who is working as a double agent within the Vampire Authority. Griffiths, best known for her starring role as Maid Marian on the first 2 seasons of the BBC drama Robin Hood, first grabbed the attention of U.S. TV talent scouts last year when she was signed by CBS in a talent deal, which resulted in her being cast as the lead in the CW zombie pilot Awakening. Griffiths is with U.S.’ Paul Kohner and Principal and U.K.’s Hamilton/Hodell.
2815.imgcache.jpg

You may begin remarking on this new bit of paleness.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought she looked familiar... Maid Marion was the only reason to watch that Robin Hood remake (unless you liked Jonas Armstrong too).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I only watched Robin Hood a couple of times (because I didn't like it) but I remember her being fairly attractive.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
This is the only Robin Hood we shall ever talk about!!!!

2822.imgcache.jpg

I SAID GOOD DAY

Tisiphone

Steely gaze.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBINNNNNNNNNNNNNN ---

THEHOODEDMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!1111

(I wonder what Clannad is up to these days?)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
By Herne the Hunter, I don't know

(haven't pulled their CDs out in ages, either; ...think I have 2 for sure, mebbe even 3.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
True Blood Exclusive: Is This Season 5′s Big Bad?

Michael Ausiello
November 15, 2011 10:56 AM PST

A fresh pile of crazy is making tracks for Bon Temps.

Italian actress Valentina Cervi is joining True Blood‘s upcoming fifth season as a series regular — and her character sounds like the love child of Russell and Maryann.

The 35-year-old beauty will play Salome, an ancient vampire who is a world class seductress and fiercely intelligent. She also has quite a lot of madness in her. She is the most powerful person in every way yet capable of hiding this power when it serves her purposes.

Prediction: Sookie and she will become fast friends… not.

Cervi recently appeared opposite Rufus Sewell in the BBC miniseries Zen.

2912.imgcache.jpg
JUST BRING MARYANNE BACK.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Will she be naked a lot?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Needs more ginger.

Also, more lines like this,

Eric: (greeting) Nan… (smirk) … gay storm troopers.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This would be pretty cool...

True Blood Exclusive: Chris Meloni Circling Major Season 5 Role as [Spoiler Alert]

Michael Ausiello
November 29, 2011 08:01 PM PST

That noise you hear is the sound of Twitter exploding into a million little pieces over the following news: Chris Meloni is being courted to join the cast of True Blood.

Take a deep breath and continue reading…

TVLine has learned exclusively that the former Law & Order: SVU front man is circling what my sources are calling a “major role” in the show’s upcoming fifth season.

But what role? An HBO rep declined to comment, but I hear Meloni — who’s currently shooting a top-secret role in The Man of Steel — is in talks to play (duh) an incredibly powerful vampire.

If a deal comes to pass, this would be a major casting coup for True Blood. It would also mark a high-profile return to the small screen for Meloni following his sudden departure from SVU last spring.

Typical comment:
Wow, as if there weren’t enough people masturbating while watching this show!
I hope they make his character as dark as Keller on Oz.
Comment by Analysis Paralysis – November 29, 2011 08:05 PM PST

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
3818.imgcache.jpg

TVLine Items: True Blood's (Kind of) New Stud, Mad Men's Season 5 Premiere Title and More!

by Megan Masters
January 23, 2012 12:09 PM PST

Sexy Brit Giles Matthey has booked a mysterious recurring role on the upcoming fifth season of True Blood.

The newcomer, whose sole acting credit is an episode of The Good Wife, will portray Claude, a fairy who in the Sookie Stackhouse novels is a distant cousin of the leading lady’s father. In the HBO adaptation, however, Claude will quickly set his sights on young vamp Jessica, E! Online reports.

The role of Claude was played last season, albeit briefly, by Lost‘s Neil Hopkins.

Tisiphone

Who wouldn't have the hots for Jessica?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You don't have to. Alan Ball thinks they are fuckable, and really isn't that all that matters?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
what matters is if WE will!
(we prolly will)

Tisiphone

The new stud is gonna need to put just a tad bit more weight on for my liking.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They can't all be Joe M. I think if I were on that set and saw him, I'd give up trying to get buff, I mean why bother LOL.