True Blood Season 5 AnticipationSQUEE Thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I guess they'll continue the Pam/Sookie feud and the viewers are supposed to be on Sookie's side even though everyone cheered her "fuck Sookie and her precious fairy vagina" rant.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
which is also sad b/c in the books Pam actually grows a certain fondness for Sookie - - as much as she can for any human- because her relationship with Eric is never in doubt, and b/c Sookie has really come through for the vamps more than once.. Harris even has some short stories with Pam & Sookie getting into scrapes togther. Very short-sighted of the TV writers to succumb to clliché cat fighting like this.
Pity.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
even more so as the seeming lack of human emotions is what makes Pam's character so cool, imo. She is very consistent in that (in the books), thus stressing some points of Eric's character-development even more.
What it boils down to for me is that she's supposed to be a bad-ass vampiress, and I hate to see her getting humanized.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Well, we know why Doctore had to die on Sparty now, so he could be on TB.

And I do not like Lafayette's hair.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hope this is viewable outside the US:

[YOUTUBE]_yR3O9OkM-Y[/YOUTUBE]

Chris Meloni -- "VOHM-PEEEEEERRRR!"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Who's the other guy they flashed in that video (the older one)? He's so familiar looking, but I can't think of his name.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not sure. The first time I watched it, I thought it was just Eric with a fuller beard, but now it doesn't look like him.

curiousa2z

nope, can't place him either, but he does look familiar..
and yep, plays outside of US. :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH... I knew I recognized him, his name is Christopher Heyerdahl. He was on Sanctuary (Jack the Ripper).

Tisiphone

He's one of the inanimate vampires from the Twilight series. He's a member of Michael Sheen's group in Italy.

I don't know how I feel about Chris Meloni as a vampire. He's Detective Stabler for crying out loud, and any time he's gone outside of SVU, he's done goofy comedy like Harold and Kumar and that camp movie. Oh, and Runaway Bride. It could be potentially cheesy.

curiousa2z

^I was a little surprised at that casting too, it must be said. Maybe he's trying expand his acting chops?

Tisiphone

And the older red-headed vampire in the clip is a lawyer on the soap "General Hospital".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
See, I never watched Chris Meloni on his cop show, so I know him more as the insane inmate-buggerer from "Oz" -- so playing a vampire is something I could see easily. :D

Tisiphone

Ahhhh....yes. I think I've just blocked "Oz" out of my memory. Damn that show was brutal. Brilliant. But brutal.

curiousa2z

I watched that show. but I was always scarred after each ep. Funny, I can't recall his character....like Tisi, I may have repressed those memories. Gods there was some horrible stuff.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You have to block the fright, and let all the shower room nudity come back to the forefront!

:bigass: