True Blood Season 5

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Anybody watch it?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah. It was better than I thought it might be, but they're really carrying around too many stories at once. Who cares about Terry & Arlene or the Sheriff when we're sitting on a year's worth of cliffhangers?

Jason's still stupid, Jessica's still a brat, only a more confident one.

I think the Tara-as-vamp story doesn't make a whole lot of sense (I haven't read the books). Sookie and Lafayette were contradicting themselves right and left about whether or not it was right to do it. Would they have thought of this idea for any other loved one? Just turn them vamp so they can still have them around? I don't think these people would consider that an option. If this happened in the books, then I'd call it a bad story turn there too. (Of course I will be corrected because OMG IT WAS SO GREAT IN THE BOOK etc.)

They're really going to be splitting up each episode between Sookie's life, and Bill & Eric's Excellent Adventure? For how long? But I guess if Russell is really after Sookie, they'll all meet up soon enough.

I'm still watching.

MamaKitty

The books are great, but they are a lot different then the tv show. I love both though and can not wait for the new book to come out.

As for the show last night, loved it!

I can't see Tara as a Vampire, I think she would be pissed. It looks like she is going to turn out to be a bad vamp.

I don't care for the Jason, Hoyt and Jessica story line.

I saw more of Andy then I ever wanted to see lol

Where is Jesus?

I can't wait for Sunday!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah. It was better than I thought it might be, but they're really carrying around too many stories at once. Who cares about Terry & Arlene or the Sheriff when we're sitting on a year's worth of cliffhangers?

Jason's still stupid, Jessica's still a brat, only a more confident one.

I think the Tara-as-vamp story doesn't make a whole lot of sense (I haven't read the books). Sookie and Lafayette were contradicting themselves right and left about whether or not it was right to do it. Would they have thought of this idea for any other loved one? Just turn them vamp so they can still have them around? I don't think these people would consider that an option. If this happened in the books, then I'd call it a bad story turn there too. (Of course I will be corrected because OMG IT WAS SO GREAT IN THE BOOK etc.)

They're really going to be splitting up each episode between Sookie's life, and Bill & Eric's Excellent Adventure? For how long? But I guess if Russell is really after Sookie, they'll all meet up soon enough.

I'm still watching.

Sookie's the one with the gap between her teeth, that played an Xmen character in that movie franchise?

I like the show, I think. Just don't get what all the wild animal motif is about vis a vis.

Everyone knows real vampires are vegetarian and twinkle in the sunlight.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I only read a couple of the books, but I'm pretty sure that the Tara on the TV show doesn't exist in the books. I think there is a Tara in the books, but she's not an important character.

I almost missed the show last night because a storm knocked the power out, BUT they got it fixed 5 minutes before the show started YAY!

Tisiphone

I was wanting Tara to stay dead, or the vamp turning not to work out. Like I said to a friend, instead of angry alive Tara, we'll have angry dead Tara. What a change.

And if that's how Eric greets his sister...sign me up.

I could have done without seeing Andy's ass.

Jessica is really getting on my nerves, even though she looked hot in that little 90's tight flower dress.

MamaKitty

I only read a couple of the books, but I'm pretty sure that the Tara on the TV show doesn't exist in the books. I think there is a Tara in the books, but she's not an important character.

I almost missed the show last night because a storm knocked the power out, BUT they got it fixed 5 minutes before the show started YAY!

Tara owned a clothing store in the books and nothing like the Tara in the show.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't mind Tara so much, I don't hate the character. I hate how they've sort of written her into a corner, or something. She's very one dimensional! It's like she's the only character they don't ever spice up with a little humor. All we get is angry black chick all the time.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't mind Tara so much, I don't hate the character. I hate how they've sort of written her into a corner, or something. She's very one dimensional! It's like she's the only character they don't ever spice up with a little humor. All we get is angry black chick all the time.

She didn't seem so angry when she was lezzing out.

(fyi spam filters this isn't spam lol)

MamaKitty

That cuz when she was lezzing out, she was a female boxer.

And Cassie, now we are going to have an angry vampire.
We already have Pam, now we are going to have Tara.
I wonder if they are going to get a long now.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
That episode was okay, I guess. It felt like it spent most of it's time wrapping up the ten thousand storylines from last season instead of actually doing anything new.

I really hope they actually find something for Jessica to do this season, though.

Hot English Vampire was hot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
AND ANOTHER THING

How come they had to turn Tara into a vampire, shouldn't Pam's blood heal up her wounds?

MamaKitty

I was thinking that last night.

Tara was not dead yet, I thought the blood could heal her?
Other wise Sookie would be a vampire by now.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So not only is Tara a vampire, but she's a fucktarded vampire with half her brain blown out?

I kind of lost track of what was going on in all the subplots.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We don't know what kind of vampire she is yet, but she is strong -- she sprang up out of the hole and went for Sookie.

Of course, at the beginning of the next ep, it will just be because she wants to yell at Sookie for making her a vamp.

Tisiphone

Well, Lafayette wanted it too.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I read an interview yesterday that makes it seem like Tara will be fucked up for a while longer.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Will she say "derp!" all the time?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
they made Tara a VAMPIRE???!

oh sounds like a stupid TV storyline. :(

I'll still be watching though.