True Blood Season 5

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Deborah Ann Woll and Lucy Griffiths could out nude her IF THEY WANT TO.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Ok, all caught up, not a bad season, even the werewolf crap seemed less intrusive than last year, and came with added T1000.

I like that Andy's girlfriend seemed to take him having four fairy kids with some other woman and delivering the babies for her quite well.

Maybe they will grow up super fast, and next season they will already be hot 20 year olds.

They really seemed to thin out the cast this year, getting rid of lots of peripheral characters, I guess to make room for new charcters next year.

Frankly if Hoyt didnt come back it wouldnt be the end of the world, although why someone who hates vampires would move to somewhere were it has longer nights than days for most of the year is more of a question.

Would be good if Bill is still a villian and they end up having to give him the true death, but I cant imagine then having the balls for that.

How come vampires only fly now and again, if you could do that wouldnt you be doing it all the time?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
they do so many non-canon things on the show...IIRC only Eric flew in the books -
but according to TV show: "Some vampires have the ability to fly or levitate (it is suggested that older vampires can fly, while younger vampires can just levitate). When Sookie Stackhouse asks Eric Northman "can all vampires fly?", Eric responds "can all humans sing?", suggesting that not all vampires have this ability."

whisky

Boobie inspector
I like Russel's casual mention that he met Jesus, who was a hippy who smelled of teetree oil.

Would have been a good plot point if he had sired Jesus after the crucificition.

Don't think it would have played well in the bible belt though.