True Blood Season 5

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
I'm going to note down plotholes and annoying things as I watch it...

So Russell is dead by the end of the teaser. Was it even worth bringing him back for this season? How did Eric know where Russell was? What was the point of the Elder Fairy last week going out on her own and...ah, fuck it. Agreed

UNLIKE GOT I always skip the opening titles with True Blood.

Oh no, Ricky's in danger! We all care what happens to her! Who?

It's funny how none of the naked humans ask "hey, how can that guy turn into a fly?" whenever Sam shows up. Yeah

This really doesn't have the urgency of a season finale. Never Does

The fairy's having an orgasm birth. "I have no idea what's happening." "Who does?" OMGWTFBBQ

I'M SO HAPPY ALCIDE'S THE PACKMASTER! YES! YES! YES!

How come no vampire mentioned how amazing Sookie smells up until now (other than Eric and Russell) but now every one of them notices it? She's encoutered lots of vampires in the last five seasons. They have

Sam blew up Sharon Osborn vampire from inside. Okay, that was cool. Best part of the whole season

Luna feels ill because she has clothes on for the first time in weeks. I hate that bitch

Jason kills Chelsea. Was she actually evil or just a secretary doing her job? Guess it doesn't matter! He of course manages to hit the heart first time with every shot. Had to be a vamp with the anti-mainstream theme and all

Nora flying looks really cheap. Agreed

I actually liked the Tara/Pam scenes all season and now they're kissing and it's kind of silly. I totally missed that Pam is supposed to be a lesbian too. Pam's been Bi the whole time

What happened to all the naked humans? They're still in the fridge

Still waiting for Bill to reveal his masterplan! Eat Sookeh

Drinking Lilith's blood made Bill's clothes disappear! It turned him to goo then the puddle reassembled... Apparently Lillith's magic blood doesn't understand the molecular structure of cotton

Not one mention of "Warlow" in the entire episode. I bet "Warlow" defeats Billith in Season 6

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Hey look here's the online exclusive deleted scene bonus scene where they actually talk about Warlow:

[YOUTUBEHD]IRv82NjVNrk[/YOUTUBEHD]

That's actually a better scene than some they left in (though I guess there's nothing in it that was essential and they can cover Nora knowing about Warlow next season.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, it was basically 2 minutes of airtime just to get the word "Warlow" out there.

CaptainWacky

How come no vampire mentioned how amazing Sookie smells up until now (other than Eric and Russell) but now every one of them notices it? She's encoutered lots of vampires in the last five seasons. They have

Eric has, the Queen probably did, but now it's like every vampire Sookie runs into says "YOU SMELL GREAT" (the guard this episode FOR EXAMPLE.) She's had plenty of scenes with random vampires over the years who haven't been smelling her up (and even this episode Tara didn't go all crazy smelling her or anything.)

ANYWAY IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yes, parts of this episode were great.

But I see I'm the only one who didn't really feel the orgasm birth. It was nice seeing Lafayette back to his old self and all that, and the random return of Jane Boathouse, but that was annoying as fuck. Like a soap opera, nobody can be happy, so now even Andy and Holly have to have drama. And here I thought that it would just be her kids that would fuck up their relationship.

Fitting that Eric killed Russell, though sad to see Denis O'Hare go. Is he still on "American Horror Story?" Maybe I can get my fix there.

I've been thinking the same thing about The Scent of Sookie, and it seems that only the really old vampires notice a different smell about her. Never the young ones. Maybe the guard was an older vamp and his fairy scent went off. They've been dead so long, they've forgotten what something like her smells like. Like Norah said "You smell like something I once dreamed about" or thereabouts.

Bill drank the Kool-aid for real. I thought he would find a way to save Sam, but he was intent on killing him so yeah, he's off the reservation bad.

Ugh to Pam and Tara. Really? I love Pam. She's become my favorite. Give her a quality woman, not her progeny!

I actually thought it might be Warlow who staked Russell, making his claim on Sookie, but I guess we have to wait til next season for him. And yes, that scene in the elevator could have been left in and maybe Luna and Sam talking in the naked cell could have been kept out.

Where did the real Steve Newlin go?

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
Where did the real Steve Newlin go?

Yes and how was Luna able to imprint him for the shift? Did she ever come in direct contact with him? Tara and Jessica both have made reference to how Sookie smells. The first episodes of this season were Tara trying real hard not to eat Sookie. Jessica made reference when she first met Sookie in season 2 I think.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
IIRC, it was established in Season 1 that all that was needed was to see an image of what they want to shift to, or was that in the books? My guess is she turned into a fly like Sam did and then looked at his picture before shifting.

CaptainWacky

Okay, maybe I just forgot previous "smelling Sookie" scenes.

TISI, aren't you looking forward to Andy hilariously struggling to look after four babies at once as they throw up light and poop light and other light related gags?

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
Okay, maybe I just forgot previous "smelling Sookie" scenes.

TISI, aren't you looking forward to Any hilariously struggling to look after four babies at once as they throw up light and poop light and other light related gags?

They'll probably have real vomit, and real poop and be their own night lights. A baby that throws up light and poops light wouldn't be any big deal.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Silly fairy birthing scene.
Nice to see writers realizing they got stupid with Lafayette and are trying to resurrect his old self.
Pretty easy death for Russell - was it b/c he was drunk on fairy blood?
Oh Christ- here we go - Sookie touches her brother and cant pick u that he's all psycho and hallucinating now?
Sick of Bill - he's lost his southern manners and all honour....damn you writers.
Pam is such a great fighter in the books...sigh.....I miss her.
Well at least Alcide is finally Pack Master....

now we await what new twists the writers dream up for next season....

sigh.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
S6 SPOILER: THEY ALL OPEN A CAR DEALERSHIP TOGETHER!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's called "Loose Car Lot" (that's a joke for Wacky and Tomtrek)

CaptainWacky

Jason and Andy open a bikini shop.

Tisiphone

TISI, aren't you looking forward to Any hilariously struggling to look after four babies at once as they throw up light and poop light and other light related gags?

Nope.

:D

CaptainWacky

Maybe they'll age super fast and all be hot girls and Jason will sleep with them all (after recovering from his hilarious head injury.)

Tisiphone

Ya know, I'm sure he had tons of concussions playing football. Is it because he was zapped with fairy juice that he's hallucinating now?

Am I being too analytical? Yes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Welcome Twins

09/11/2012 at 02:15 PM ET
by Sarah Michaud with reporting by Julie Jordan

The True Blood twins have arrived.

“We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world,” reps for the actors tell PEOPLE exclusively.

“The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed.”

These are the first children together for Paquin, 30, and Moyer, 42, who were married in August 2010.

Moyer has two children — daughter Lilac, 10, and son Billy, 12 — from previous relationships.

The costars just wrapped their fifth season, with the finale of the hit HBO show airing Aug. 26.
I MUST HAVE BABIES! AND MEAD!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Next season to feature more naked Paquin!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Really, she's got months to lose the baby weight. No January Jones deal here!