Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Blood Season 5

Yes I did like the Jessica/Jason/Hoyt seen because of the acting (mainly Deborah Ann Woll who's up there with Sam as the best actor on the show) but they've totally ruined Hoyt's character this season. I mean when you think about it all that happened to him is that his girlfriend dumped him. Is that really worth joining a murder group then having your memory erased? Plus he'll porbably come back next season anyway.

I think maybe Bill was realising something when he watched Eric and Norah drink the blood and NOW all three of them might be secretly working together to bring Salome down. Maybe.

Beyond the scene where Bill watches Lilith not showing up on the security cams there was also the sex/blood drinking scene with Salome when he did see Lilith. I'm guessing that the blood in the sacred vial was Salome's blood all along. And Bill's onto it. There were a lot of thoughtful faces when he bit her and when he was eye droppering the blood for Eric.

I can't believe they killed Tina Majorina. FUCKERS

I knew Russell was fixing to break away. He needs the sun, mofos!!!!!!!! The look on Bill & Eric's faces when they realize the only fairy he can go get is Sookie was cool. They had that "We're totally screwed" look. Even Jessica was like WTF

As much as I liked the scenes with JHJ, they really didn't have anywhere to go with Hoyt, but they didn't have to make him forget everything. It would have better if he'd remembered everything and still made the choice to leave.

Bill is totally onto Salami.

Warlow must be the baddie they're gearing up for next season, since we've only got two episodes left. Wonder who will play him.

Tara didn't bug me for once, and Ginger's screams, all the way back to season 1, sound the same.

Maybe Warlow is the high school athlete who was cheating by using V and Jason was onto him (remember that dropped plot point from a previous season finale?)

I liked the wrap-up to the Jessica/Jason/Hoyt story, at least it showed how far they've come as actors with their characters over the years. But then sticking Jessica in the secret headquarters intrigue was a real shark-jump, like, oh, seeing Heather Graham in an Austin Powers movie.

I want more of the Sookie/faeries story, believe it or not. That's been more interesting than the vampire war on humans (wonder how that's gonna turn out and who will still be alive when it's done). Russell is sort of a cartoon version of himself now, which is sad because he started out as a cartoon (but a well-drawn one).

HOW CAN THERE ONLY BE 2 EPS LEFT, I FEEL LIKE THE SEASON JUST STARTED (do I say that every year?)

It's amazing seeing the episode number every week and realising how far into the season we are with hardly anything happening. Well, anything important anyway. The most significant things they've done so far is killing off characters we actually liked. Phlox, Sheriff Dearborn, Vampire Nerd Girl... and aside from the latter, there doesn't seem to be much payoff for it. It really feels like they could've abridged this season into a couple of episodes.

And you just know Warlow isn't going to be seen until next season even though they've spent so many episodes building up to him.

And if Sookie "belongs" to him why has he waited until now to try to eat her again?

at least nerd girl was defiant TO THE END.
omg I think Bill really IS sucked into (you should pardon the expression) the Lilith b.s. and now he's dragged Jessica in..ugh. did anyone else hear Bill whisper "praise Lilith" when Eric & his sister were watching Lilith tear off Goderich's head? what the deuce was going on there?
we all knew Russell was play along with the Lilith thing.

I think the writers are all drinking Lilith's blood too.

The Elder Fairy was really easily defeated. Why did she think she could take out Russell by herself?

I STILL THINK BILL'S FAKING!!!!! (No, not really.)

Fuck him for hitting Jessica. I can forgive everything else but that.

Are they actually going to resolve all this next week? I'm expecting eighteen cliffhangers.

Maybe the elder fairy knew she was going to die, but I'm pissed she didn't get to finish telling Sookie whatever it was she started to tell her. This whole season has been one big WFT?

Good episode!

Unnecessary Alcide (sorry Tisi) and Belfleur scenes, but lots of good stuff otherwise. If disjointed.

Pity to see Mensah die AGAIN (he dies more than bloody Sean Bean!) and the Faery woman died far too quickly, but that's pretty typical in True Blood. They always introduce important seeming characters and then "shockingly" kill them off before you've barely remembered their names.

I really liked the bit with the human general and the info about preparations to wipe out the vampires "We own the day." He was such an idiot going in there swearing at them all though.

The stupidest thing that apparently it was "the plan" to let Jason be captured and lead Russell to the fairy hiding place. What was the second part of the plan? For all the fairies to just stand there watching while Russell killed the elder? Couldn't they have all shot him from the safety of the fairy dimension? Or...or something?