Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Blood Season 5

It was a much more solid episode, but I feel like they could be doing a lot more with Russell. Maybe it's just that it's too difficult to film, but I liked how it looked like it was going to go last season, with him building an army of vamps who object to mainstreaming. Yes, the storyline as is is similar, but it's much less coordinated. He's basically just been drugged and indoctrinated into a cult, rather than being a big powerful bad guy with a political agenda that can be vaguely identified with.

I forgot to mention that I liked how last week they kind of retconned the fact that they barely use Sookie's mind reading anymore by saying that her powers are fading.

I hate that they're making me find Lafayette's scenes boring. He's my favourite character.

Good Sam scenes. I hadn't noticed how much thingy screws her face up until he did that great impression of her.

I don't even know who that is Alcide's fucking.

Just some random werewolf. With nice tits.

I agree about Russell, he's not even really needed for the storyline at all. But he at least adds some humour (the "Mose's cock!" line was funny this week) and hopefully he'll end up having his own agenda again. Or he'll turn out to be WARLOW.

I'm bored with the whole fucking show.

The coolest part of Sunday's show was the fairy circle and Sookie connecting with WHERE'S WARLOW, and seeing Claudine again.

Hoyt letting Jessica go. Big surprise. Was that supposed to be suspenseful? I'm glad Sam didn't kiss his mirror, because welcome to planet narcissism if that had happened, but I agree that entire little scene was well acted.

Tara's still angry.

Eric is the good guy. Ok, a nice change with Bill explaining that he's "evolving". And he askes the question in next week's episode that I've been thinking about the entire time "What about Sookie?"

OH!!!!

So, remember that fairy dude that Jessica smelled at the dress shop? How come she didn't act that way with Sookie? Does she not give off the same kinda smell since she's only half Fae? Eric, Bill and Russell are the only ones who have mentioned that she tastes/smells different. You'd think all those vampires at Fangtasia would be all up on her gap-toothed ass.

Alcide was hot, but WHO THE FUCK IS THE CHICK HE'S HANGING OUT WITH ALL THE SUDDEN? Just because she's his second, they've got this hot sexual relationship when just a day ago he 'HAD BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO FUCK SOOKIE".

It's just a clusterfuck.

Maybe they're just glossing over the part where Alcide really can't be with Sookie because she killed Debbie, so instead of explaining it all, they're showing Alcide with a new hot chick. OR SOMETHING I don't know.

Maybe Warlow isn't a vampire, but they all think he is because he has fangs. OR MAYBE he's a fairy that was turned into a vampire? I don't know if fairies can be turned into vampires. Seems they're taking their sweet ass time giving us a big bad boogieman this season.

but I thought when a vampire says "You are mine!" it means: "I am in an intimate relationship with you and no other vamps can horn in (you should pardon the expression) on my action". So Warlow wants to have sex with Sookie!

Tara was looking hot and Pam came through as usual: My happy face and my angry face look the same... bwahahaha!

Jessica needs to get healthier eating habits when it comes to meal times!

The scene with Jesus holding Lafayette's hand actually got me a little choked up. O Jesus we miss you sweet man!

And Bill....is being cannier than Eric, methinks. Me hopes.

^same here about Jesus. He was such a likeable character :(
And I can't believe they're not even attempting at explaing this idiotic plot twist with Jesus grandfather! Sloppy writing - I don't like it. :rwmad:

Did I ever mention that I totally dig Pam? I do. Bigtime. That was a great scene, and I like how they give us glimpses of how a growing maker-progeny relationship can look like.

Anything else - meh.

Oh and the old sheriff reappears in the same episode as the mysterious "dragon" leader of the KKK is first mentioned GEE I WONDER IF THESE TWO THINGS ARE CONNECTED.

YEAH I WONDER.

This episode was okay. I don't know why they got Sookie involved in the Hate Group story since she literally added nothing to it. Maybe it was the only way to get her in the episode. Anyway, that all ended and it was kind of satisfying I guess. There was nudity. Jessica will probably heal Hoyt now and the endless love triangle will go on into next season.

The Terry story seems to be over now too at least (except for the pesky matter of covering up a murder?)

So happy we got an Alcide flashback!

So Bill must be REALLY, NO JOKING THIS TIME evil, right? Because if he is playing a long con then it's really fucking long.

Didn't expect Steve taking Emma. What happens if she turns back into a girl?

I hope they don't kill the Ellen Page lookalike vampire girl.

Why are all the fairies called Claude? Is it supposed to be funny?

I laughed at the look Jason gave when Jessica said she doesn't have to poo.

That song (cover version) over the end credits was really bad.

Oh, I forgot I watched this last night. NOT A GOOD SIGN, TRUE BLOOD.

I guess they won't have to worry about covering up the murder because the ifrit took the body. What about his family, though? Maybe he was lying about all that.

Hopefully with the end of two unsatisfying story lines they can spend more than five seconds on one of the stories at a time.

Why do all the chicks on this show have the weirdest shaped tits?

I didn't mind Sook being involved with the Hate Group. I think they were sorta bringing in everyone Bud knew as a sendoff. I chuckled when she said WW4.

Come on, Eric. Can't believe you trusted Bill. And this show needs more Tina Majorina. I don't know what she's done, but she looks great. Far cry from her "Big Love" character.

Lafayette is annoying now, and that's sad.

I like murderous Terry, but yeah, that storyine was jacked up.

Poor Pam. And Tara didn't grate on my nerves for once.

ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT

meh

They will cancel it soon and you lot will go all goooey and say it was always brilliant and BRIGN IT BACK YOU BITCHES.

*just trying to join in cos I don't actually watch telly anymore*

AND Ellen Page girl :rwmad:

I enjoyed this episode more than most this season. Jessica, Jason, and Hoyt's scenes were very well done. I teared up a bit!

Loved it when Tara went all ninja on that sheriff dude. I bet Pam and Tara end up saving everyone from the vampires, somehow.

I think Bill really does believe in Lilith, but because there's something freaky in that blood. Salome has something to do with it.