Trump's NFT digital trading cards

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Trump is accused of using copyrighted images in his NFT collection with 'fighter pilot outfit and cowboy costume from Amazon and Walmart photoshopped on to his trading cards'​

• Former President Donald Trump's recently unleashed line of NFT 'digital trading cards' could potentially land him in legal hot water
  • Trump launched the line earlier this week and while the images were mocked in parts of the left and right, they did sell out of the first 4,500 put up for sale
  • However, members of the media and Twitter users have pointed out that some of them appear to be based on unlicensed, copyrighted photos
  • In fact, many of the designs - including a spacesuit and a cowboy getup - were seen previously on websites for clothing and even stock photos

jack

AA15qyHM.img

jack

AA15qOtT.img

The Question

Eternal
The part that's highlighted isn't a watermark. It's a carabiner. The watermark is on the right shoulder.

jack

It's fucking hilarious. Some ebay sellers are simply pasting the images into auctions and listing them as NFT's. Won't be long.

jack

s-l1600.jpg

The Question

Eternal
^^Fitting. Considering that he practically put Israel's interests before the U.S. voters', you'd figure the "god" of the Judaism spinoff religion would be pleased.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And that, ^^, kids, is what the desired result of propaganda looks like. I spelled it out for ya, but eloisel was good enough to come along and provide a living example of it. Well done, eloisel.
Ohhh. A personal condemnation from someone who idolizes the Front Man Talking Head Leader of the Banana Republican Traitor's Party of Insurrectionists, Seditionists, and Murderers.

The Question

Eternal
Ohhh. A personal condemnation from someone who idolizes the Front Man Talking Head Leader of the Banana Republican Traitor's Party of Insurrectionists, Seditionists, and Murderers.
You obviously haven't paid attention to what I've posted. Which, again, merely demonstrates how well conditioned you are by the propaganda you've been fed.

The Question

Eternal
A personal condemnation from someone who idolizes the Front Man Talking Head Leader of the Banana Republican Traitor's Party of Insurrectionists, Seditionists, and Murderers.
Let's dissect that, point by point.

someone who idolizes the Front Man Talking Head Leader of

Nope. I have, multiple times now, stated that I do not hold Trump in any particularly high regard. Trump was only ever a vehicle through which the American people expressed disdain for the authoritarian Establishment.

the Banana Republican Traitor's Party

You mean one label of what I have on multiple occasions called the Uniparty?

And, by the way, 'traitor' describes a particular type of criminal, one who provides aid and comfort to an enemy state or agents of an enemy state during time of war.

Are you calling the American people the enemy?

Insurrectionists, Seditionists, and Murderers.

If this is, in fact, a government for the people, by the people, of the people, then the American people seizing control of their government cannot be an act of sedition. It can only be an act of reversing a sedition which has already taken place.

I would gently but firmly suggest that you, young lady, get your head on straight and get yourself on the side of the people, rather than on the side of our oppressors.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Let's dissect that, point by point.

Nope. I have, multiple times now, stated that I do not hold Trump in any particularly high regard. Trump was only ever a vehicle through which the American people expressed disdain for the authoritarian Establishment.

You mean one label of what I have on multiple occasions called the Uniparty?

And, by the way, 'traitor' describes a particular type of criminal, one who provides aid and comfort to an enemy state or agents of an enemy state during time of war.

Are you calling the American people the enemy?

If this is, in fact, a government for the people, by the people, of the people, then the American people seizing control of their government cannot be an act of sedition. It can only be an act of reversing a sedition which has already taken place.

I would gently but firmly suggest that you, young lady, get your head on straight and get yourself on the side of the people, rather than on the side of our oppressors.
Oh, please, explain some more, oh old man on the side of the people. By the way, which people are those? Are they the ones who smeared their feces on the Capitol walls, beat and smashed the police officers at the Capitol, and went on the hunt for elected officials to murder on January 6th of 2021?

The Question

Eternal
By the way, which people are those? Are they the ones who smeared their feces on the Capitol walls, beat and smashed the police officers at the Capitol, and went on the hunt for elected officials to murder on January 6th of 2021?
You can't substantiate even one of those accusations. You know how I know you can't? Because none of those things even happened.

Y'know, when I saw that you had replied to this thread, I asked myself: "I wonder, has she engaged in even a picosecond of introspection? Or will she dig herself even deeper into the role of pro-establishment NPC?"

Naw, I'm lyin', I didn't ask myself that -- because I already knew which you'd do. Pattern recognition; it's a hell of a cognitive skill. Thanks, evolution!

Oh... sorry. You don't accept the validity of evolutionary biology, do you. You should go color your hair with crayons about it, ya crackpot. ;)

jack

MAGA mob rioters smeared their own feces throughout the Capitol and 'tracked brown footprints' in several hallways during violent siege​

• Senator Chuck Schumer's staffers found out on Thursday that some rioters had defecated in the Capitol, a source says
  • They are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms after breaching the Capitol before 'tracking' their excrement in multiple hallways in the building
  • Brown footprints were found in parts of the Capitol hallways
  • The feces left behind was just some of extensive damage caused by the mob when they stormed the Capitol in a violent siege that has left five dead
  • Harrowing images show shattered windows, graffiti-covered statues and teargas stains lining the walls of the historic building

Some of the MAGA mob rioters who stormed the US Capitol smeared their own feces throughout the building and left brown 'footprints' in their wake.
Senator Chuck Schumer's staffers found out on Thursday that some rioters had defecated in the Capitol, a source told the New York Daily News.
They are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms after breaching the Capitol before 'tracking' their excrement in multiple hallways in the building.
Brown footprints were found in parts of the Capitol hallways.
'It looked like they tracked it around,' the source said.
The feces left behind was just some of extensive damage caused by the mob when they stormed the Capitol in a violent siege that has left five dead, including a Capitol Police officer who is believed to have been hit over the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot.
  • Some of the MAGA mob rioters who stormed the US Capitol smeared their own feces throughout the building and left brown 'footprints' in their wake. Pictured above is some of the destruction left behind by the rioters
Harrowing images show shattered windows, graffiti-covered statues and teargas stains lining the walls of the historic building.

Bags filled with zipties, bullet holes, dirty footprints and toppled furniture were seen scattered across the US legislature.

The Capitol sustained significant damage as hordes of rioters kicked down doors and climbed scaffolding to gain entry.

Nancy Pelosi's office was also vandalized, with draws pulled out and papers strewn across the floor. Multiple protesters uploaded photos to social media of them mockingly posing for selfies at her desk.

The rampage that has shocked the world and left the country on edge forced the resignations of three top Capitol security officials over the failure to stop the breach.

It led lawmakers to demand a review of operations and an FBI briefing over what they called a 'terrorist attack.' It is also prompting a broader reckoning over Trump's tenure in office and what comes next for a torn nation.

The rioters are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms after breaching the Capitol before 'tracking' their excrement in multiple hallways in the building. Clean up crews were seen working on the interior of the building on Thursday morning

jack

It's ok to have different opinions about what happened.

What's NOT ok is to lie about it. There WAS a violent demonstration inside the capitol and it was planned. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. It. Fucking. Happened.

His continued actions after the fact underscore what he's currently attempting to do. Fortunately most of us have moved on from that bullshit.

Some haven't, but they're just a very loud minority.

jack

321060377_697394455074017_2631296834164005346_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal

MAGA mob rioters smeared their own feces throughout the Capitol and 'tracked brown footprints' in several hallways during violent siege​

• Senator Chuck Schumer's staffers found out on Thursday that some rioters had defecated in the Capitol, a source says
  • They are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms after breaching the Capitol before 'tracking' their excrement in multiple hallways in the building
  • Brown footprints were found in parts of the Capitol hallways
  • The feces left behind was just some of extensive damage caused by the mob when they stormed the Capitol in a violent siege that has left five dead
  • Harrowing images show shattered windows, graffiti-covered statues and teargas stains lining the walls of the historic building

Some of the MAGA mob rioters who stormed the US Capitol smeared their own feces throughout the building and left brown 'footprints' in their wake.
Senator Chuck Schumer's staffers found out on Thursday that some rioters had defecated in the Capitol, a source told the New York Daily News.
They are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms after breaching the Capitol before 'tracking' their excrement in multiple hallways in the building.
Brown footprints were found in parts of the Capitol hallways.
'It looked like they tracked it around,' the source said.
The feces left behind was just some of extensive damage caused by the mob when they stormed the Capitol in a violent siege that has left five dead, including a Capitol Police officer who is believed to have been hit over the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot.
  • Some of the MAGA mob rioters who stormed the US Capitol smeared their own feces throughout the building and left brown 'footprints' in their wake. Pictured above is some of the destruction left behind by the rioters
Harrowing images show shattered windows, graffiti-covered statues and teargas stains lining the walls of the historic building.

Bags filled with zipties, bullet holes, dirty footprints and toppled furniture were seen scattered across the US legislature.

The Capitol sustained significant damage as hordes of rioters kicked down doors and climbed scaffolding to gain entry.

Nancy Pelosi's office was also vandalized, with draws pulled out and papers strewn across the floor. Multiple protesters uploaded photos to social media of them mockingly posing for selfies at her desk.

The rampage that has shocked the world and left the country on edge forced the resignations of three top Capitol security officials over the failure to stop the breach.

It led lawmakers to demand a review of operations and an FBI briefing over what they called a 'terrorist attack.' It is also prompting a broader reckoning over Trump's tenure in office and what comes next for a torn nation.

The rioters are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms after breaching the Capitol before 'tracking' their excrement in multiple hallways in the building. Clean up crews were seen working on the interior of the building on Thursday morning
Okay, that's a shitload of claims... with zero evidence to back them up.

The Question

Eternal
It. Fucking. Happened.
Except that the It that Happened does not include feces smeared on anything. And, in fact, the hilarious part about that is that that accusation only just appeared. I mean, who the fuck do you even think you're talking to? Somebody who was trapped in the fucking Phantom Zone until today?!

I've been here since January 6th. I've seen the made up bullshit accusations since January 6th. Those made up bullshit accusations didn't include feces smearing until just. Now.

That shit just got invented, just now.

So, no. That 'It' did not happen. For fuck's sake. Y'all look fucking desperate, at this juncture, just making shit up and acting like you made it up two years ago, like none of us was here to see the original slate of made up bullshit. Jesus fucking Christ.

jack

Except that the It that Happened does not include feces smeared on anything. And, in fact, the hilarious part about that is that that accusation only just appeared. I mean, who the fuck do you even think you're talking to? Somebody who was trapped in the fucking Phantom Zone until today?!
Bullshit. There are lots of pics of it. It happened. It's not a new accusation either. That was one of the first things that were reported, besides the live snuff film of Ashli Babbitt, which I thought was great entertainment. LOL NOW who's being obtuse?

Play stupid fucking games win stupid fucking prizes.

The Question

Eternal
Bullshit. There are lots of pics of it. It happened.
Lots of pics, huh? I haven't seen 'lots of pics'. Just like for the past two years, nobody said a fucking thing about feces smearing. Made up bullshit is made up.

jack