Trump's NFT digital trading cards

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Okay, that's a shitload of claims... with zero evidence to back them up.
Really?
292272c8-9bdf-4f2c-a26d-2b82cf985266-AP_APTOPIX_Congress_Electoral_College.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Hey, let me lend you a hand: Next week, you can tell us that, 2+ years ago, the "insurrection" (in which U.S. voters almost seized control of the U.S. government -- which isn't in fact an insurrection but, rather, the defeat of an insurrection against U.S. voters) sacrificed virgins to Quaxlcolotlaxolaxolaxolo, the Mayan god of Goat Ears.)

I mean, if you're going to just make shit up, at least be a little bit fucking creative about it, c'mon, now.

jack

Really?

01a10b-20210106-us-capitol-breach04-2000.jpg

The Question

Eternal
That's not a picture of anyone smearing poo on anything. That's a picture of an insurrectionist pointing a gun at the Government (a U.S. taxpayer.)

jack

Really? No evidence of anything? Just made up?

2021-01-06T222538Z_1411312357_RC2M2L9LMZNN_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-PROTESTS.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Yep, that's a picture of an armed insurrectionist pointing a weapon at the Government. (The Government being a U.S. taxpayer.)

jack

That's not a picture of anyone smearing poo on anything. That's a picture of an insurrectionist pointing a gun at the Government (a U.S. taxpayer.)
LOL cool story bro. I know I know just tourists. Nothing to see here. Spin it any way you like. Don't red herring the smearing shit claim to try to justify how incorrect you are. Several of them proudly admitted it during their trial(s) before they went to jail.

Sorry. You're incorrect. Entitled to your opinion even if it's dead wrong.

The Question

Eternal
See, according to that big, fat fucking "social contract" lie, this is a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

Which means that those public servants pointing guns at U.S. taxpayers? They are the insurrectionists, not the taxpayers they're brandishing weapons at.

Or, if that leaves a sour taste in the mouth, we can always drop the lie that the "social contract" is a thing, and admit that taxation is, in fact, theft, and that we are being oppressed and dominated by a massive criminal organization.

You really can't have it both ways. Either this is a government of the people, in which case those people who walked into the capitol on J6 were not "criminals" but employers... OR you can admit that the government is in fact a separate entity which is abusing and oppressing us, and those people who walked into the capitol were freedom fighters.

It's one or the other. It's not neither.

The Question

Eternal
Don't red herring the smearing shit claim to try to justify how incorrect you are.
It's not a red herring. It's proof positive that a corrupt system just makes shit up (literally, in that instance) in order to absolve itself of its own crimes and criminalize any form or level of resistance against it.

You want to know why "otherwise good Germans" turned a blind eye to the Nazi regime? You're doing the same fucking thing for this fascist regime, so you tell me how that works.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh, please, explain some more, oh old man on the side of the people. By the way, which people are those? Are they the ones who smeared their feces on the Capitol walls, beat and smashed the police officers at the Capitol, and went on the hunt for elected officials to murder on January 6th of 2021?
Indeed. That kind of behavior is only appropriate when Antifa and other liberals do it. :marathon:

jack

It's not a red herring. It's proof positive that a corrupt system just makes shit up (literally, in that instance) in order to absolve itself of its own crimes and criminalize any form or level of resistance against it.

You want to know why "otherwise good Germans" turned a blind eye to the Nazi regime? You're doing the same fucking thing for this fascist regime, so you tell me how that works.
I'm not turning a blind eye to anything. My state is insular to that corruption, we essentially have our own government here that revolves independently of the "establishment"

They won't come up here either. Too fucking cold, too many woods and we're armed to the teeth.

Other states should try it.

jack

Indeed. That kind of behavior is only appropriate when Antifa and other liberals do it. :marathon:
OH NOES The Antifa "boogeyman".

I can still see its toes, even when it's hiding under my bed.

jack

Here's my favorite moment of the insurrection.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

The Question

Eternal
Fun fact: Look up "January 6" and "feces".

There isn't one result for that search set that's dated prior to 2021. They made that shit up way after the fact. Just like with the holohoax, they had to make it look worse than it really was, because, as it really was, it was more offensive to their sense of supriority than it was genuinely damaging.

The Question

Eternal
OH NOES The Antifa "boogeyman".

I can still see its toes, even when it's hiding under my bed.
Then I guess if Antifa blackshirts start getting slaughtered, you won't cry over it. Right? :)

jack

Anyway, back to the OP. Looks like none of the real buyers of the NFT's (the one's that Trump wasn't laundering some of his dirty money wirth) can actually access their cards.

Wonder why that is?

jack

Then I guess if Antifa blackshirts start getting slaughtered, you won't cry over it. Right? :)

I could care less about something that really doesn't exist to be honest. You catch a terrorist, I don't care what flag they're flying. Kill them dead.

The Question

Eternal

Yeah, for "something that really doesn't exist" it sure seems to be doing a lot of existing...

(Protip: When something so obviously exists, lying by claiming that 'it doesn't exist'... that's not really doin' your credibility any favors. The smart play is to admit that, yes, it does exist [because it obviously, demonstrably does exist] but claim that its existence is somehow 'a good thing'. I mean, even that is still demonstrably untrue, but at least it's not cartoonishly obvious how untrue that is. The trick to propaganda is to make it a Big Lie, but... y'know... not so big a lie that it's really a Big Joke.)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Fun fact: Look up "January 6" and "feces".

There isn't one result for that search set that's dated prior to 2021. They made that shit up way after the fact. Just like with the holohoax, they had to make it look worse than it really was, because, as it really was, it was more offensive to their sense of supriority than it was genuinely damaging.
And the "deadly" so loudly trumpeted by the press was: A cop who had a stroke (they kept that quiet forever because it suited the narrative) and an unarmed woman who was shot by police. Such a deadly coup!