Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

whisky

Boobie inspector
Seen the first episode of Fubar, it's a cross between true lies and peacemaker, but not as good as either. There was enough in the first episode to make me want to watch the second, but not enough to want to watch it straight away.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Seen the first episode of Fubar, it's a cross between true lies and peacemaker, but not as good as either. There was enough in the first episode to make me want to watch the second, but not enough to want to watch it straight away.
I watched all 8 episodes. It's funny enough with Schwarzenegger, Fortune, and the guy that played Barry. It will probably get at least one more season.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well we'll all have no tv next year if the strikes don't end soon.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wait, what strike?

;)
mm
SAG-AFTRA (the actors/writers unions) have been on strike for a little while now and all new productions are currently shut down for new films and tv.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It started with the Writers Guild several months ago, and then the Actors Union joined in July when they learned studios were going to try and use their likenesses in AI without compensating them.

This one is going to last a long time. The entire studio business model will need to be rethought for this to have a just ending.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Heartstopper season 2 drops overnight/tomorrow depending on your time zone. (3AM ET)

More gay teen romance that makes me feel all squishy AND NOT AT ALL BITTER THAT THERE WEREN'T SHOWS LIKE THIS ON TV WHEN I WAS A TEEN, OR THAT LIFE ITSELF WASN"T THIS EFFEORTLESSLY QUEER EITHER, NOT BITTER AT ALL YOU HETERONORMATIVE MOOKS

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Heartstopper season 2 drops overnight/tomorrow depending on your time zone. (3AM ET)

More gay teen romance that makes me feel all squishy AND NOT AT ALL BITTER THAT THERE WEREN'T SHOWS LIKE THIS ON TV WHEN I WAS A TEEN, OR THAT LIFE ITSELF WASN"T THIS EFFEORTLESSLY QUEER EITHER, NOT BITTER AT ALL YOU HETERONORMATIVE MOOKS
I'm hetero but far from normative. I do the occasional crossdressing but since I'm straight no one really wants to hear about it.

CaptainWacky

Do you ever dress up as a nun?

CaptainWacky

Everybody's got to be something.

CaptainWacky

Is One Piece worth watching? Please not I have no knowledge of th manga or anime and do not wish to read any replies which reference them.

CaptainWacky

I genuinely thought that got cancelled like three years ago.

Mirah

I love you
I am waching "Life on our planet"

I tried to turn it off to watch some sort of drama like Lincoln Lawyer, but I can't.

CaptainWacky

David Attenborough IS the life on our planet.