It starts off shaky
then gets emotional
and then made me mad!
Ugh
I hate shows.
(manifest)

Mirah

I love you
Hope to watch it sometime this weekend. Was a bit disappointed looking at the episode list, I thought there was supposed to be 20 episodes instead of 10.

Well I thought it was just 4 episodes when I decided to start binging it last night.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well I thought it was just 4 episodes when I decided to start binging it last night.
I posted too soon. Saw an article after I posted that this was just part 1 of Season 4. So 10 more episodes sometime next year I guess?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Should I edit this thread title to "Netflix thread", ten years too late?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
While we're on the subject check out "Behind Her Eyes".

Will totally make you say WTF at the end.

Mirah

I love you
Should I edit this thread title to "Netflix thread", ten years too late?

Should I start another thread titeld "Things I didn't watch on Netflix?"

I had an itching to watch Law and Order, so I turned on Peacock and clicked on the first one I found. It was Law and Order: Organized crime. The episode was about a 15 year old girl from the Ukraine that gets shot by this guy. The end of the episode is basically a "to be continued...." BUT On Law and Order SVU! Its like I'm playing choose your own story line, except I'm not but that would be cool-that has been done, so nevermind.
Anyway, I think this is a 3 part episode.

CaptainWacky

Do they make lots of jokes about stuff people remember from the nineties?

Mirah

I love you
I mean...not so much jokes as just the clothing and situations. I really had to jog my mind and recall what I was wearing in the 90's.

Mirah

I love you
I hated the Fez character. Donna looked wierd. The best characters were Kitty and Red of course and Leia, and her friend Gwen.

CaptainWacky

Lockwood and Co. - This is something I didn't see any buzz about before its release, so it wasn't on my radar (my tv radar) at all. But then I saw it getting good reviews and found out it was made by Joe Cornish and thought "hmm." So I've watched some of it and it's good! Yeah it's probably kind of "young adult" ("family friendly" I'd say...but with swearing) but don't let that put you off as it's not soapy or sexy or whatever. It's about three teenage ghost hunters in a world where London has been overrun by ghosts and only kids can fight them or something. The world-building is very good and I appreciate that type of attention to detail. The main reason it's good though is that the three lead actors are all very strong and have excellent chemistry together. It's not SUPER TV SHOW 98 or anything but from what I've watched it's certainly very solid and entertaining.

Mirah

I love you
I can't remember if I checked that out yet or not. Also-HAS NO ONE WATCHED NETFLIX since February?! OMG

This weekend i started watching FUBAR. Yep. I said it. I'm watching this sort of hokie show with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Monica Barbaro and a bunch of great actors, I'm just saying that to be nice, na I'm just kidding, its a fun show.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I watched the first 30 minutes of the new Asterix film, it didn't have enough Asterix.

CaptainWacky

There's not much been on it lately that I've cared about. Watching the final season of Brooklyn-99 but it's really hurt by being post BLM so they have to keep saying "maybe every other cop is bad but we're still good and it's okay to laugh at us BUT DON'T KILL BLACK PEOPLE" every five minutes.

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I can't remember if I checked that out yet or not. Also-HAS NO ONE WATCHED NETFLIX since February?! OMG

This weekend i started watching FUBAR. Yep. I said it. I'm watching this sort of hokie show with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Monica Barbaro and a bunch of great actors, I'm just saying that to be nice, na I'm just kidding, its a fun show.
Yes it is a fun show. I'm on episode 3.