Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

Mirah

I love you
That's ok Mirah. There's a few shows I haven't watched that I cheated and read the discussion threads here at TK and found out how it ended. I finished watching the end last night. Nice happy ending with a tease they could bring it back some day if they wanted.

I finished all of the episodes finally.It was kind of fun jumping around.

So now I have to find something new to watch other than Sandman. I will see if I am caught up on Umbrella Academy.

Mirah

I love you
Of course I turn on Netflix and find "Inside the Mind of a Cat"

As if I need to know more that I already know about cats! (I know everything about cats) just kidding probably or maybe. I think there is an anti-cat movement going on-"You basically have a wild animal living in your house" it says.

Yeah, the human.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I finished all of the episodes finally.It was kind of fun jumping around.

So now I have to find something new to watch other than Sandman. I will see if I am caught up on Umbrella Academy.
I just binge watched Season 3 of the He-Man animated reboot. It was pretty good. Not as good as the Kevin Smith He-man reboot though. Hope they make another season of that.

Mirah

I love you
I just watched season 1 of Partner Track.

This show has everything!

Bill Hader Snl GIF

Mirah

I love you
I watched it too-had to rewatch part of the earlier season for a reminder first.

Now I am watching Father Stu. When I worked in the Theater I met someone that knew him. It was ironic it came up on my Netflix tonight as I just had dinner w/ them.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Cobra Kai season five was fine, more of the same but still fun. It's very silly and has the problem where they can't really escalate the stakes much since the end goal is always just "more evil karate." I guess if there's another season they'll do the international tournament (which Daniel had somehow never heard of before) since all the evil kids left Cobra Kai and there's not much more they can do with that. And Kreese will show up and do a fight.

I thought Miguel's dad would be a bigger deal but they never mentioned him again after the second episode.

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Lou. Allison anney is in it. I read she is really good of course, but the film itself may not be. It is set in the Pacific Northwest in the 80's.

Mirah

I love you
I watched the first couple of seasons. The initial premise is intriguing but I found the writing and acting were pretty shoddy in an oddly watchable way. I kept coming back for more even knowing it was actually terrible.

Hannah Wells just died. Shit. She was one of the main reasons I continued watching the show. And it looks like I am at the end anyway. I am on Season 3 ep 8. Ugh. Oh and being this was 2018/19 and the topic was norovirus and bio labs.

Mirah

I love you
The FBI goes to arrest this bio hazard guy and they don't show up in haz mat suits?

Mirah

I love you
Finished D Survivor.
Thought I should watch something with Maggie Q in it, so I chose Protege, on amazon prime and it is gruesome. Kind of disgusting.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did anyone survive?

Mirah

I love you
Yes.

Why is there always a high end gala that people must attend and someone sneaks into?