Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Knight Rider.
Because.
Its there.
Yeah.

Forget Hasslehoff, Richard Basehart was handsome!
Died in 84, born in 1914. Wow.

*edit* I was looking for a comedy to watch tonight. This works.

Mirah

I love you
Currently watching The Imitation Game. Its on Netflix.

I think I did watch this one already I will watch it again.

Last edited:

Mistress_of_the_sea

The One The Many
Aye!
Anyone watching Netflix anymore?
Ya ought to check out The Sea Beast if ya are!
I recommend it!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I liked the part where he shot bees out of his butthole.

Mirah

I love you
I am watching "Locke and Key" and I am enjoying it except I am scared because scary things already happened and the boy is talking to a woman in the well and I am afraid she will steer him in the wrong way and maybe all of his family will die or some sort of Amytiville Horror type movie, I don't know. I want them to survive. This sucks. Maybe I won't finish it, I"m not sure.

And that is how Mirah writes a review.

Mirah

I love you
It reminds me of that redrum movie with jack nicholson where everyone is isolated and left all alone to figure out these demons. Except they jave each other a little....its really creepy

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am watching "Locke and Key" and I am enjoying it except I am scared because scary things already happened and the boy is talking to a woman in the well and I am afraid she will steer him in the wrong way and maybe all of his family will die or some sort of Amytiville Horror type movie, I don't know. I want them to survive. This sucks. Maybe I won't finish it, I"m not sure.

And that is how Mirah writes a review.
It's a little bit scary, but it's cool to see what all the different keys do. It's sad that it's ending after the current Season 3. Just 5 new episodes left for me to watch out of 8.

Mirah

I love you
I just finished the first season. I wanted to end it with them all looking over the cliff. I knew there would be a twist at the very end. I have reluctantly began season 2.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I just finished the first season. I wanted to end it with them all looking over the cliff. I knew there would be a twist at the very end. I have reluctantly began season 2.
Im reluctant to watch episode 4 of Season 3 because of the twist at the end of episode 3. But I will eventually since I want to know how the last season ends.

Mirah

I love you
Loktar, what happened to the real Gabe? If Dodge is Gabe now....where is he? I'm so confused.

After some research it seems Gabe was Dodge all along.

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, what happened to the real Gabe? If Dodge is Gabe now....where is he? I'm so confused.

After some research it seems Gabe was Dodge all along.
I'm not spoiling anything for you, Mirah. I bit the bullet and watched episode 4 tonight. Wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. 4 episodes left until the end of the show.

Mirah

I love you
I don't mind spoilers tho!

Now that I know Dodge is Gabe it makes sense that there isn't a dead Gabe body somewhere. I am on the part where the gal in the institue is rescued and goes to live at the Locke house and says she needs all of the keys and the adults don't have memory of the magic etc etc and "Gabe" turned in to a ghost to learn how to make a key.

Mirah

I love you
I skipped to the end Loktar. I cheated. I fast fowarded through a couple of episodes and then I went right to the end. Why do I do this? I might go back and watch a couple of episodes, but I just wanted to see how it ended.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I skipped to the end Loktar. I cheated. I fast fowarded through a couple of episodes and then I went right to the end. Why do I do this? I might go back and watch a couple of episodes, but I just wanted to see how it ended.
That's ok Mirah. There's a few shows I haven't watched that I cheated and read the discussion threads here at TK and found out how it ended. I finished watching the end last night. Nice happy ending with a tease they could bring it back some day if they wanted.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Mirah

I love you
That's ok Mirah. There's a few shows I haven't watched that I cheated and read the discussion threads here at TK and found out how it ended. I finished watching the end last night. Nice happy ending with a tease they could bring it back some day if they wanted.

I liked the ending.
I will go back and try to find when Ellie made it out and what the deal is with the captain.