*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
OK, who's making pop corn? I'll bring the weed and some bourbon. I have a feeling the next 48 hours are going to be very entertaining.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Why, what happened?

Seph

Retired Account
2 words day care *laughing*

im off to play down there now.

tootles :bigass:

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Why was he DC'd? Just because you don't like him?

I mean, I don't like him either, but that's really no reason to DC him.

Seph

Retired Account
read the notice from conchaga in qsf he has given him an option, but him pretending there not all him ijligkfyidiydikyfokygoluhp[okjo

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He's not DC'd. CeeJay is free to roam tk all he wants... without his little collection of toys.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why was he DC'd? Just because you don't like him?

I mean, I don't like him either, but that's really no reason to DC him.

Jump the gun much? Take a breath and read a little. Charley isn't the problem, it's his idiot duals that are the problem. The idea that he insists they aren't his duals (which makes him a complete liar) and that they gang post while accusing mains like Loktar and Seph of being duals is what the problem is.

I think this is kind of sweet actually.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
So that's how you are trying to troll the guy now? And here I thought forcing people to admit to their duals wasn't so cool in the Troll Kingdom.

And as a side-note - I HATE that you seem to repeatedly put me in a position to defend that person.

jack

Stop lumping me in with Conchaga, his actions aren't mine, and that's not how I'm trying to "troll" him.

If you think for a minute that it's ok to create a few alt accounts to agree with the libel and slander that's been taking place, fine. I can do that in a heartbeat, so believe what you like.

Messy set up rules for this forum which Charles has used his duals deliberately to flaunt said rules.

Fuck with the bull, get the horns. if it was good enough to ban me for over a year over (and that's what actually DID happen), then Daycare is letting him off easy, actually.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Jump the gun much? Take a breath and read a little. Charley isn't the problem, it's his idiot duals that are the problem. The idea that he insists they aren't his duals (which makes him a complete liar) and that they gang post while accusing mains like Loktar and Seph of being duals is what the problem is.

I think this is kind of sweet actually.
It's not sweet, it's weak. We have people with a gazillion duals at TK, including you. We never, ever required them (or you) to admit to them. What's the fucking point of duals when you have to?

And they are annoying, yup. So fucking what? We DC duals on the basis of annoying us? Where exactly would that leave people like you, Pickle, St. Lucifer, Cochaga, Gagh, Mirah, oh whoever? You gonna DC Dual's duals next, because the sure annoyed a few Badlanders back when the mad polls were a topic.

Oh and... of course he is accusing mains to be your duals, that's his fucking game he's playing.

Sorry guys, I know you hate me for this, but Charles vs TK: 1:0

ETA: I was answering Conchaga in my first post, you were just faster to hit reply.

jack

What the FUCK Ily?? Name one dual I'm using, right now.

You're so fucking full of shit, you're floating.

jack

I think maybe you should go take care of your precious Badlands, you're a little out of your depth (and WAY out of the loop) on this one.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
What I see is some vicious back and forth between all of you, I don't care what you guys do to each other on a mere 'poster vs poster' basis. I draw the line at flexing the mod muscle just to piss somebody off.

Messy set up rules for this forum which Charles has used his duals delibertaely to flaunt said rules.
Oh for FUCK'S sake, this place looks more and more like the Exisle of troll boards.
I think I'll just leave you guys to do whatever it is you think you do and hide in the BL until it's over. (And since I am a mod there and can do so, I will just merge any mention of Charles into one big thread and have Gagh or anybody DC it.)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
What the FUCK Ily?? Name one dual I'm using, right now.

You're so fucking full of shit, you're floating.

Is that sarcasm?