*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So, since this is pissing some people off, I'M PERSONALLY GOING TO ENJOY THE FUCK OUT OF IT :bigass:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
OK, you do that.

jack

Well thank you very much, I happen to be enjoying this IMMENSELY :bigass:

And when he shows up with all his little accounts, watch what happens when he gets tripped up :D

jack

what are you talking about? Negative, retarded, offpoint posts deserve negative karma. WasI being sarcastic? What the fuck do you care, all of a sudden? Seems like any coat-tail you can hop on you do, sometimes. Tell me how you possibly could have anything to do with this troll (besides being a sideline observer). Charles never posted pics of yours all chopped up on a website that he then sent to your employer. Charles never called your home at three am and screamed "shrimp" over and over at your wife til you changed your phone number.

Charles doesn't follow you all over the board drooling into your underwear whenever he can, talking about "ruining your life" and "taking your spot", so shut the fuck up if you don't like it. He wants to fuck with me, I'll take pleasure in whatever consequences he faces as a result.

Has nothing to do with your karma score.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Unless I don't have the full story here, this bothers me too. Lord knows I can't stand that cupcakeer, and the RL shit he has done to you and others is despicable. But on principle, this just seems wrong. Unless it's just temporary for teh lulz, of course. :D

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
what are you talking about? Negative, retarded, offpoint posts deserve negative karma. WasI being sarcastic? What the fuck do you care, all of a sudden? Seems like any coat-tail you can hop on you do, sometimes. Tell me how you possibly could have anything to do with this troll (besides being a sideline observer). Charles never posted pics of yours all chopped up on a website that he then sent to your employer. Charles never called your home at three am and screamed "shrimp" over and over at your wife til you changed your phone number.

Charles doesn't follow you all over the board drooling into your underwear whenever he can, talking about "ruining your life" and "taking your spot", so shut the fuck up if you don't like it. He wants to fuck with me, I'll take pleasure in whatever consequences he faces as a result.

Has nothing to do with your karma score.

Because I like honesty and people who don't do the bipolar I-fucking-hate-you-forever mood flip at the slightest provocation.

jack

Fuck you, then. [bi-polar]I fucking hate you forever[/bi-polar]

jack

Hope you all have a nice day. I have other things to do besides squabble over this stupid bullshit.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Hope you all have a nice day. I have other things to do besides squabble over this stupid bullshit.
Seriously, you do? Well I don't, and it's really no fun anymore when you just pack your things and go. *pouts*
(Oh damn, I think I'm supposed to still be in hiding....oops)

jack

Ahh, I just took a walk and blew off some steam.

Normally I don't get pissed, but since I was banned over the Hellman debacle, I have a thin skin when it comes to anyone tampering with my personal info as a troll.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^you know what the strange thing about this is? You are not the target of my criticism at all. In fact, if a person did to me what you said he did to you and your family, I'd already have done everything I can to make sure he wouldn't get near me, online and IRL.
Thing is, Conchaga is an admin, and he used his powers to fuck with a member (and not in the good way) just because he wants to. Regardless of how you or anybody else thinks it's getting the right person this time, this still constitutes admin abuse, and I just don't take that lightly. I'd even regard this differently if Charles were officially DC'd permanently because of RL harassment or something, but like this? It just shouldn't be the TK way to deal with it, imo.

jack

Fair enough, can we fuck now?

jack

Just so you know, I agree with you on this. We should be able to troll the fuck out of that geek without resorting to strongman muscle admin tactics.

Truth on that is, just gives them a moral high ground to prove their point, when we should be busy griniding them into the dust under our boots on a daily basis.

I mean really, Charles can't even spell his trolls correctly ever, gets key info wrong all the time (often hilariously) and is stuck on shit that happened to him 8 years ago. His drooling psychophantic duals collectively can't create even a coherent thought, let alone a sentence.

So, then, why would a setup be created to give "them" any moral high ground at all?

let's just kick their asses when they show up (just like we've been doing) and let the chips fall where they may. The hennessey persona (as an example) is so easily baited and trolled it's like fishing at a stocked pond with giant worms for bait. You don't even have to hardly troll at all to get a bite.

And Charles? He's easier than an aroused 14 year old after a Tool concert.