*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
It's not sweet, it's weak. We have people with a gazillion duals at TK, including you. We never, ever required them (or you) to admit to them. What's the fucking point of duals when you have to?

And they are annoying, yup. So fucking what? We DC duals on the basis of annoying us? Where exactly would that leave people like you, Pickle, St. Lucifer, Cochaga, Gagh, Mirah, oh whoever? You gonna DC Dual's duals next, because the sure annoyed a few Badlanders back when the mad polls were a topic.

I have to correct you, Ily -- Luci doesn't have any duals as far as I can tell.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^lol, I have no idea who has how many duals und which ones those are, I just used random names.... but thanks anyway ;)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Answers to the questions:

1. Why?
A: Although he never succeeded at finding my address, he did find the address of someone I care about. He, in my opinion, took the joke too far. I never released any info about him that he didn't divulge himself.
2. Did I out any duals?
A: No. Sarek did that when he DC'd the NAP clan last year. Also, Charles so thoughtfully listed his duals in the NAP usergroup he created, and I deleted.

Other reasons for canning his duals are as follows:
* Repeatedly spamming SF under the guise of duals
* Repeatedly sharing personal info that wasn't available for public consumption on TK.

I do understand that this is something that he was singled out for and only serves to make unpopular for this decision. However, I really don't care. TK will be better off for this. As missmanners has pointed out on several other occasions, this board is a refuge for trolls, who have been shunned by other boards, and allows them to express themselves freely, BUT it is not a place to continue harrassment of others.

Also, duals are welcome on TK. Most of the time duals are used to a specific, benign purpose. Such as the case of Dual and the badlands. Illy, if you're going to criticize Dual for his antics, don't leave out Marquis, Mirah, Pickle, and others. They're all guilty of using duals to manipulate things to their advantage. The big difference between what they do and what Charles continues to do is that they aren't really harming anyone and they aren't trying to publicize private info on others.

If people have a real problem with me limiting his posting to one account, I'll release all his duals, and resign my position. No joke.

In all fairness, I took the high ground by not IRL trolling him to dust. Which I have every capability of doing. He is still free to post here. Under the caveat that he does so with one account, and stops tap-dancing on the rules.

Now, if there are no more questions, I'd like to get back to waiting for the fireworks to really start.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Now Im happy again :bigass:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
First of all - he's harassing you in RL: Ban him. Completely. Forever. Easy as that.

Second: I have no idea how you got the idea I critized anyone because of dual use, least of all Dual. I am absolutely in favor of using duals and not outing them, I guess that particular sentence was poorly written on my part.

Third: I should have considered that you didn't do this just for shit'n'giggles, so I sincerely apologize to you.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
^lol, I have no idea who has how many duals und which ones those are, I just used random names.... but thanks anyway ;)

Your accent's showing. And it's sexy.

jack

First of all - he's harassing you in RL: Ban him. Completely. Forever. Easy as that.

Second: I have no idea how you got the idea I critized anyone because of dual use, least of all Dual. I am absolutely in favor of using duals and not outing them, I guess that particular sentence was poorly written on my part.

Third: I should have considered that you didn't do this just for shit'n'giggles, so I sincerely apologize to you.

ARE YOU ON YOUR KNEES WITH THIS APOLOGY?

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.

lol
If you only even spared half a rat's ass about Luci's shenanigans, assuming he uses a dual makes some sense. I mean, look at the MorningPrince account that intermittently runs around here. (It ain't him ;))

In the past, though, he did use the Paladin dual; apparently the Luci main had gotten shitcanned for posting a link in thread that d/l'ed a virus or some such to user's computers.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Ban him. Completely. Forever. Easy as that.

No, banning him is too easy. I want to break him. I'd much rather torture him by taking away the only tools he has (besides his stupidity) to troll people with. Not being able to use his multiple personalities will likely drive him over the cliff. Imagine putting a schizophrenic patient with major OCD in an asymmetrical room with no doors or windows and filled with mud.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
If people have a real problem with me limiting his posting to one account, I'll release all his duals, and resign my position. No joke.
I do.

Guess I was right. TK can't even handle one stupid cupcakeer.

I abused the fuck out my position as an admin, but at least I never used the adminCP to target people who annoyed me. Something you and Messenger can't seem to handle.

jack

Oh really? What would you call banning all the admins before flaming yourself out? You forget where you went after that too, right? (think dos cannons among other things)

Try REALLY hard not to climb in your bully pulpit at a moments notice, k?

jack

Fuck you, you disingenuous little cocksucker.

You're a complete fucking idiot.

jack

maybe someday they'll give you back the Bizarre Bazaar so you can show us what a complete failure you can really be again :bigass:

jack

You're just happy pappy admin Conchaga freed you from the horrible scourge Blackfoot. He was just to much for you to handle.

I see why they keep you Queebs on that side of the border.

jack

Speak Freely seems to be doing just great! Thanks for asking.