*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Jump the gun much? Take a breath and read a little. Charley isn't the problem, it's his idiot duals that are the problem. The idea that he insists they aren't his duals (which makes him a complete liar) and that they gang post while accusing mains like Loktar and Seph of being duals is what the problem is.

I think this is kind of sweet actually.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but why exactly is him having duals a problem?

It's pathetic, yes. Do I think he's an idiot for even attempting it? You bet.

Do I think that he deserves to be punished for his idiocy? No. It's his right to be as fuck dumb as he wants. He's not breaking any rules. He's just a fucking tard.

Cacophony

Ok, so after reading it, I see that the reason Blackfoot was DC'd was that he's been posting RL info on the board.

I really need to ask: When? When is the last time he posted anything? The closest I've seen (and I don't read all of his posts because he is a stupid cupcakeer) is in the thread where Conchaga ASKED him to divulge info. And that was weeks ago.

Why is he being punished now? He's a monkey, you can't punish them today for shit they threw weeks ago. He'll never learn. If he actually did divulge RL info (which I don't even know about because I pretty much just think everything he says is a lie) then he should have been DC'd/banned WHEN IT HAPPENED. Not retroactively.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
He's not even DCed as far as I know. His duals are all banned but 'CeeJay' roams free. Which begs another question: Is 'geedis' banned? Since he's supposedly some guy named 'Pork' at Commie.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Geedis and Hennessey are not duals. The rest are.

jack

Hennessy had another name at first, and I'm pretty sure dershocka had/created the persona to begin with.

jack

doorknock99 too is my guess

jack

Not any more. I got to know him some last year. He surfaced at Commie, and here briefly in the last few days.

jack

You may be onto something there. Didn't make any sense as a screen before that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I abused the fuck out my position as an admin, but at least I never used the adminCP to target people who annoyed me.
On this one point, I call bullshit. Merging the MF and the BL was exactly that. It may have been just as much annoyance at the idea of them as the people in them, but you knew exactly whose shit you were stirring, and didn't care.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'd confirm the list of accounts banned, but that could be construed as outing duals. If you don't know which ones belong to Charles, don't play the game. Although, the list can be easily confirmed if you know where to look. ;)

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Wait. Was that sarcasm?
Are you saying all those passwords you gave me to TK accounts in exchange for my Exisle one were fake?!? And here I filed one complaint after another about how TK isn't working properly!! And what about your promise to send me those IP addresses? A lie???
GTC, I am very disappointed.
Apparently around here relying on bovines to get passwords is like relying on hamsters to run a troll board. Or so I hear.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ok, so after reading it, I see that the reason Blackfoot was DC'd was that he's been posting RL info on the board.

I really need to ask: When? When is the last time he posted anything? The closest I've seen (and I don't read all of his posts because he is a stupid cupcakeer) is in the thread where Conchaga ASKED him to divulge info. And that was weeks ago.

Why is he being punished now? He's a monkey, you can't punish them today for shit they threw weeks ago. He'll never learn. If he actually did divulge RL info (which I don't even know about because I pretty much just think everything he says is a lie) then he should have been DC'd/banned WHEN IT HAPPENED. Not retroactively.
Without taking a close look around to see if Charles has posted such material, I don't think he actually has, nor did Boothby specifically saw he did or didn't post the banhammer-lite worthy info. While this doesn't really put Boothby in a good light, as there may not be any post he can point to as the smoking gun, what Boothby has mentioned is that it's the address of someone close to him, someone not associated with TK or with Boothby's online shenanigans.

Consider the possibility that Charles did post it and Boothby saw it and nuked it before any of us saw it, which is admittedly doubtful as one of us trolls would have noticed it. More than likely it was a PM, Charles being more stupid than usual, and given that someone outside our merry band of misfits was now potentially involved by Charles' misaimed obsessions, the plug got pulled. I suspect it wasn't an unrecent thing. I suspect it was within the last couple days.

Frankly, Charles is getting off lucky. Catching people unrelated in the crossfire of a spat online like this, I'd have expected Charles to be booted from the board.

jack

Interesting that yesterday was the first day none of "them" showed up at all :bigass:

Cacophony

Without taking a close look around to see if Charles has posted such material, I don't think he actually has, nor did Boothby specifically saw he did or didn't post the banhammer-lite worthy info. While this doesn't really put Boothby in a good light, as there may not be any post he can point to as the smoking gun, what Boothby has mentioned is that it's the address of someone close to him, someone not associated with TK or with Boothby's online shenanigans.

Consider the possibility that Charles did post it and Boothby saw it and nuked it before any of us saw it, which is admittedly doubtful as one of us trolls would have noticed it. More than likely it was a PM, Charles being more stupid than usual, and given that someone outside our merry band of misfits was now potentially involved by Charles' misaimed obsessions, the plug got pulled. I suspect it wasn't an unrecent thing. I suspect it was within the last couple days.

Frankly, Charles is getting off lucky. Catching people unrelated in the crossfire of a spat online like this, I'd have expected Charles to be booted from the board.

Either I've been up all night, or there are a lot of run on sentences here, Bick m'dear ;)

I'll try reading it again after I sleep a bit, but right now it's all lolwut.

aeommai

cookie?
conchaga, all you said was you'd resign(no joke, lol) if ONE person complained. someone complained. GTC took advantage right there, doesn't matter if he's hypocritical for saying it(i don't know the shit from before 2008 and even then, so not bothering with that), doesn't matter if CEEJAY himself complains, you just said

Answers to the questions:

If people have a real problem with me limiting his posting to one account, I'll release all his duals, and resign my position. No joke.

I too, have a problem with it, sort of. I mean I don't CARE for nap but if you ban his accounts it means he can go around saying he "won."

that makes two persons aka people who have a problem with it.
release his duals and resign, or just say it really was a joke lol i don't care. just saying.