*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Specially with your little buttbuddy's duals locked out. Not a bad deal in retrospect.

jack

I'll let you know when I give a shit what you think, fuckley.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Yeah, in all fairness, which is more cowardly, blatantly fucking with a poster you don't like and taking all the flack for it, or super-abusing your powers behind the scenes to pry into the private correspondence of more than a dozen people? Or, how about sitting idly by while caco trolled an entire forum's-worth of people by "accidentally" deleting a whole cache of threads. Don't get into a pissing match over morality or admin ethics. You're really not one to talk.

He deserves the punishment I gave him. Pun-ish-ment. He got off light, IMO.

jack

I'm SURE I don't take you seriously at all "cow"

jack

Yeah, in all fairness, which is more cowardly, blatantly fucking with a poster you don't like and taking all the flack for it, or super-abusing your powers behind the scenes to pry into the private correspondence of more than a dozen people? Or, how about sitting idly by while caco trolled an entire forum's-worth of people by "accidentally" deleting a whole cache of threads. Don't get into a pissing match over morality or admin ethics. You're really not one to talk.

Good post.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Yeah, in all fairness, which is more cowardly, blatantly fucking with a poster you don't like and taking all the flack for it, or super-abusing your powers behind the scenes to pry into the private correspondence of more than a dozen people?
Both are things admins should get the boot for.

When are you going to kick Sarek to the curb BTW?
Or, how about sitting idly by while caco trolled an entire forum's-worth of people by "accidentally" deleting a whole cache of threads.
It's not my issue to defend.

Don't get into a pissing match over morality or admin ethics. You're really not one to talk.
Doesn't matter who's making the point. You should know that hanging around with trolls.

No he doesn't. You tried to troll him and you failed, so you're resorting to this.

How's his asshole taste jack?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I'm sure we all take each other very seriously. After all this is the Internet.
Wait. Was that sarcasm?
Are you saying all those passwords you gave me to TK accounts in exchange for my Exisle one were fake?!? And here I filed one complaint after another about how TK isn't working properly!! And what about your promise to send me those IP addresses? A lie???
GTC, I am very disappointed.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The only secret TK action I ever got in on was that lame Wordforgers-only forum.

Clearly, I need a better set of best buddies. :(

jack

Problem with Cow is it's always his way or the highway. never a middle ground anywhere. One minute he's your "friend" the next thing you know he's flooding your prostate with milk.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^Oh cool, I wanna be a part of that. I can bring some IP addresses, too!
Oh, wait. Damn.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Both are things admins should get the boot for.

One, yes. The other? Depends on the circumstance.

When are you going to kick Sarek to the curb BTW?
You already answered that.
See:
It's not my issue to defend.

Doesn't matter who's making the point. You should know that hanging around with trolls.

It's obvious admin baiting at it's most obvious.

No he doesn't. You tried to troll him and you failed, so you're resorting to this.
Incorrect. I DID troll him. What I was unsuccessful at was getting him to leave. However, that wasn't my motivation for what I did. Well, not entirely...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ITT: e-peens!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
^ You would be the expert. What with the biggest collection of them on TK. You don't have mine yet. ;)

To quote FBI, "huge dicks, flying everywhere!"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
All you gotta do is send it to me, I'm always happy to add to my collection.

Iyhara

I'm high
Problem with Cow is it's always his way or the highway. never a middle ground anywhere. One minute he's your "friend" the next thing you know he's flooding your prostate with milk.

Be glad it's milk and not another milk-colored liquid, Jackie.