*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Guess so :bigass:

jack

betcha he posts some dumb retort about how pwned I am, ..lets see ::: pulls strings:::

You're clearly completely pwned. I never tried to remove anyone from the board. Try a little reading comprehension. I realize that's difficult, especially for you, but give it a shot.

complete lie. are you still upset at blackfoot being the king of the gutters? sure you are. wanna know why you care?

because your becoming more irrelevant at tk every time you you launch a weak attack on blackfoot and new age posting.

there's changes going on at tk, and you will no longer be a part of the new changes mister irrelevant. you've lost battle after battle against blackfoot.

you caught the vapors fuckstick, not even conchaga could save you. please be advised that new age posting have a question about your insanity. fucking ass crumpet.

jack

Quite the meltdown, eh Loktar? LOL

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No matter how you bend it gnome, your completely pimp slapped on this thread.

Damn, I didn't even have to mention "The New Jack" or "King Of The Gutters" stuff.

Up Top.

By the way, Joe Hennesy is a dual and he is re-banned.

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing lives on, despite Conchaga hard on for Blackfoot.

You only banned me beacause you're completely dick whipped by Blackfoot. Truth is you obsess over cupcakeers, which means you're a cupcakeer lover.

Get over it Conchaga.

jack

You get over it, fake Charles :D go slurp some sewage.

This isn't good.

You only banned me beacause you're completely dick whipped by Blackfoot. Truth is you obsess over cupcakeers, which means you're a cupcakeer lover.

Get over it Conchaga.

PRAY Conchaga, you need to PRAY to JESUS

This isn't good.

Get over it Conchaga.

You get over it, fake Charles :D go slurp some sewage.

This isn't good.

You go to great lengths to prove your dying fetish for The king of the gutters. If you could get over that it would be a great a accomplishment of your miserable non productive life.

jack

Dipshit. I make more money while I'm replying to this message than you do in a week.

I have to MAKE time to be non-productive, unlike you...floor mopper.

jack

LOL that y'all are still pwned by my "king of the gutters" troll :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Dipshit. I make more money while I'm replying to this message than you do in a week.

I have to MAKE time to be non-productive, unlike you...floor mopper.

I have to make time to be productive.....the perks and downside of being single and unemployed.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wow, do you think we believe you were "surprised"?

:bigass:

how is it going mister irrelevant. i see your trolling has taken a major blow. You knew it was bound to happen eventually, its hard to stop a pimp from collecting his dollar bills from his whore. pay the cupcakeer.

pay_this_man.jpg

:popcorn:

Ishcabittle

as a relative outsider to this whole mess, i rarely post outside of the mine field after all, i think i have a unique perspective to share.

this is what i've observed, some of which i've posted before.

1. charles, ceejay, blackfoot, whatever: utterly pwned, in utter denial. no amount of explaining will open his eyes, no amount of talk will show him the way. he didn't show up in philly, he won't post a pic of him and his hummer with a "loktar's a dual" poster, he can't back a single thing up. pathetic, but we knew this already.

2. charles' "the new jack" manifesto is so egregiously misplaced it's pathetic, and we're all laughing at him. he's so incredibly unfit to take over for jack it's laughable, never mind the fact that there really isn't a position to take... it would be similar to me shouting that i'm the new bill clinton, so you all should call me "mr. president". it's pathetic, and charles' unwillingness to bend will make this an issue that won't go away until he does, so it's best to let it just lie.

3. conchaga did what he considered appropriate and relatively mild, but in essence it served his purposes. i could give two shits about "admin abuse", in the end this is TK and if that sort of thing bothers anyone, they have the perfect right to talk about it. i'm leaning toward being on conchaga's side, if only because he's fucking with absolute retards. if i were to get DCed for no reason, simply because an admin wanted to, i wouldn't really mind so much (and if i wake up tomorrow to find i've been DCed, well, that would be hilarious).

4. jack and charles will continue to play footsies with each other for as long as they care to - i totally get why jack is entertained by charles, and i understand charles' desire to make a name for himself by trying to bring down the once great "king of the gutters". we shouldn't get to worked up about it, though, it is what it is.

5. menty's thoughts in his one post pretty much mirrored my own, in so far as to say that if there really was an abuse of admin powers he'll get to the bottom of it in all good time. at least, that's what i gleaned from his post, we was cranky and blasted when he wrote it, so who's to say.

all in all, no one is ever going to crack charles' thick skull, much in the same way that luci will always be a prick for being a prick's sake. so what's our solution? we should do what we've always done, point and laugh. even if he never tires himself out, continuing to spout off the same bullshit, we shall prevail.

jack

Nice post ish :)