*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

as a relative outsider to this whole mess, i rarely post outside of the mine field after all, i think i have a unique perspective to share.

this is what i've observed, some of which i've posted before.

1. charles, ceejay, blackfoot, whatever: utterly pwned, in utter denial. no amount of explaining will open his eyes, no amount of talk will show him the way. he didn't show up in philly, he won't post a pic of him and his hummer with a "loktar's a dual" poster, he can't back a single thing up. pathetic, but we knew this already.

2. charles' "the new jack" manifesto is so egregiously misplaced it's pathetic, and we're all laughing at him. he's so incredibly unfit to take over for jack it's laughable, never mind the fact that there really isn't a position to take... it would be similar to me shouting that i'm the new bill clinton, so you all should call me "mr. president". it's pathetic, and charles' unwillingness to bend will make this an issue that won't go away until he does, so it's best to let it just lie.

3. conchaga did what he considered appropriate and relatively mild, but in essence it served his purposes. i could give two shits about "admin abuse", in the end this is TK and if that sort of thing bothers anyone, they have the perfect right to talk about it. i'm leaning toward being on conchaga's side, if only because he's fucking with absolute retards. if i were to get DCed for no reason, simply because an admin wanted to, i wouldn't really mind so much (and if i wake up tomorrow to find i've been DCed, well, that would be hilarious).

4. jack and charles will continue to play footsies with each other for as long as they care to - i totally get why jack is entertained by charles, and i understand charles' desire to make a name for himself by trying to bring down the once great "king of the gutters". we shouldn't get to worked up about it, though, it is what it is.

5. menty's thoughts in his one post pretty much mirrored my own, in so far as to say that if there really was an abuse of admin powers he'll get to the bottom of it in all good time. at least, that's what i gleaned from his post, we was cranky and blasted when he wrote it, so who's to say.

all in all, no one is ever going to crack charles' thick skull, much in the same way that luci will always be a prick for being a prick's sake. so what's our solution? we should do what we've always done, point and laugh. even if he never tires himself out, continuing to spout off the same bullshit, we shall prevail.

as a relative outsider to this whole mess

JESUS CHRIST. For an outsider you said plenty. I'll agree on most of the stuff you posted.

GOD knows Blackfoot deserves the king of the guttes crown from what I've read.

Supporting Blackfoot has been rough. That's why I PRAY.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
When he bets on Charles' pickup games, that makes him an athletic supporter.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Charles is the greatest troll of all time. He is an Icon and should be placed in the troll hall of fame. I am thoroughly amazed at the continuing battle of wits that takes place here between Charles and his fan club.

Yay, Charles. You go, girl.

jack

Charles is the greatest troll of all time. He is an Icon and should be placed in the troll hall of fame. I am thoroughly amazed at the continuing battle of wits that takes place here between Charles and his fan club.

Yay, Charles. You go, girl.

Are you that bored? Try to limit your response to under 2200 words.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Are you that bored? Try to limit your response to under 2200 words.

Nope. My personal policy is to only give NAP compliments and praise. Theoretically, if a person thrives on negative attention as he clearly does, then giving him positive feedback will encourage him to either settle down or seek his entertainment elsewhere. Either way, problem solved.

By the way, Jack, have you lost weight? Your recent pics look pretty healthy as compared to some more infamous shots...:smfgrin:

jack

I've lost 55 lbs in the last 5 years and kept it all off.

This isn't good.

You go to great lengths to prove your dying fetish for The king of the gutters. If you could get over that it would be a great a accomplishment of your miserable non productive life.

Dipshit. I make more money while I'm replying to this message than you do in a week.

I have to MAKE time to be non-productive, unlike you...floor mopper.

This isn't good

At Blackfoot's Hyperboard it states you're a failed comic book shop owner and hotel porter.

It also states you're currently employed as a restroom attendant. Tips can't be that good for scrubbing shit stools.

Your a fucking stool shit crap poop feces turd poo diarrhea dump excrement toilet plunging waste of life.

Supporting Blackfoot has been rough. That's why I PRAY.

You're right about that.

Soon it'll be all worth it. I'm certainly glad I supported Blackfoot threw this. When it's all said and done I can concentrate on being TK's..........

NextBigThing.gif

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This isn't good

At Blackfoot's Hyperboard it states you're a failed comic book shop owner and hotel porter.

It also states you're currently employed as a restroom attendant. Tips can't be that good for scrubbing shit stools.

Your a fucking stool shit crap poop feces turd poo diarrhea dump excrement toilet plunging waste of life.

Your mom told me you're a fish market janitor, your ex-wife left you because of your shrimp dick, you traded your Hummer for watermelon and KFC, and your gay for some fellow named jack.

Oh and before you ask, no I didn't have sex with your mom(that would be nasty), I just felt like taking a road trip and smacking a ho.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This isn't good

These are excellent points Charles, and adroitly put as well. I'd hesitate to call information gained from your Hyperboard reliable, but certainly you have tried hard to get your facts straight. I commend your efforts.

Ishcabittle

I'll agree on most of the stuff you posted.

do you mean the parts where i said charles is pathetic, deluded, and obnoxiously stupid?

GOD knows Blackfoot deserves the king of the guttes crown from what I've read.

are we reading the same thing? i put forth the idea that a random stranger to the situation, myself included, would read these threads and conclude that charles is a total douche - mind you i have no knowledge of the kingdom and commie back story, i'm just gleaning these concepts from what i've read here at TK. the literature that charles is putting on the table is convincing me that he is slightly less intelligent than a door stop, and i'm sure that anyone else glancing over his writings would agree.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nope. My personal policy is to only give NAP compliments and praise. Theoretically, if a person thrives on negative attention as he clearly does, then giving him positive feedback will encourage him to either settle down or seek his entertainment elsewhere. Either way, problem solved.

By the way, Jack, have you lost weight? Your recent pics look pretty healthy as compared to some more infamous shots...:smfgrin:

Dono, Charles feeds on attention. Period.

And you obsess over me quit often.

Up Top

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
These are excellent points Charles, and adroitly put as well. I'd hesitate to call information gained from your Hyperboard reliable, but certainly you have tried hard to get your facts straight. I commend your efforts.

Donovan, I think you need to adjust your title and sig to reflect the fact that you are now, indeed down with New Age Posting. It would only be right. Show your support for 'foot'.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Donovan, I think you need to adjust your title and sig to reflect the fact that you are now, indeed down with New Age Posting. It would only be right. Show your support for 'foot'.

I think we all should, in honor of what's left of Black history month. Sure there's only a couple of days left, but Charles should know we all love him despite our differences and would miss him if he were not here...