Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should all meet up and have a DS9 marathon

I am waiting to see "In the Pale Moonlight" which promises to have a number of the aspects I love (Garak, Dominion, intrigue, very little Bashir and Jake Sisko)

I also presume it is the origin of the "it's a fake" thing, which has kind of spoiled the story for me a little lol.

Yes, though you should really try to see the season six episodes in order if at all possible, since it gets arc-heavy.

I watched a few Julian-centered eps last night for some reason -- they were surprisingly enjoyable. Our Man Bashir and Dr. Bashir I Presume back-to-back worked well.

After Dr. Bashir I Presume, I (of course) had to watch VOY's Life Line to get some more Robert Picardo crossover action.

I randomly started off this marathon with Little Green Men -- thin but very clever, loads o'larfs.

Indeed - but they made it their own.

I've been ripping my DS9 DVDs again, I lost the last batch in the last fried external HD.

Last night I watched a lot of the extras back to back -- it's so nice not to have to shuttle around to all the little unlabeled lights on the station to find the "Section 31 Files" :arolleyes:

Magnificent Ferengi is on tomorrow night and I can't wait.

I sat through Resurrection last night which had two Kira's in it. I pressed fast forward a lot. I'm sorry, but they play her as this "ultimate desire for any men" thing all the time and I just think she is about as attractive as my Aunt Joan.

Kira does quite a lot of voices on family guy now, not sure if she has a regular character, of if she just plays random background women.