Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should all meet up and have a DS9 marathon

atmatf.gif

I would like to amend the original proposal:

YES to a DS9 marathon.
NO to sex with it.
But YES to alcohol during.

Anyone second?

Badda Bing, Badda Bang or nothing.

AT first I was sceptical about this episode, but having seen it, Tom is absolutely bang on the money.

I sometimes think the Vic Fontaine episodes are a little self indulgent, but this episode is a show at the top of its game. I even found the human ape woman attractive.

Good choice, but we should all be high as kites when watching.

Anyone else think the Dominion & tied-in War was overdone & overkilled, to say the least.

Avery Brooks is William Blackner:

"Mr. O. Brien. The. Dough. Min. Yin. Is. Come. Ing. Through. The. Worm. Hole. Pre. Pair. Photon. Tour. Pea. Doze. We. Must. Have. Big`em. Space. Battles. And. Wars. On. My. Mark."

Avery's a stiff in the mud.

Anyone else think the Dominion & tied-in War was overdone & overkilled, to say the least.

Avery Brooks is William Blackner:

"Mr. O. Brien. The. Dough. Min. Yin. Is. Come. Ing. Through. The. Worm. Hole. Pre. Pair. Photon. Tour. Pea. Doze. We. Must. Have. Big`em. Space. Battles. And. Wars. On. My. Mark."

Avery's a stiff in the mud.

NO.

PLUS both Brooks & Shatner played ABC cops. WS TJ Hooker & AB Hawk on "Spencer: For Hire".

Kirk & Sisko met, be kewl if Hawk & TJ Hooker met.

And then they meet up with Erik Estrada and the other guy from CHIPS and Samuel L. Jackson stops by for a cameo to say "I'm tired of all the motherfucking crossovers on these motherfucking TV shows!" And then just before the credits a chorus line of naked girls dance across the screen.

And then he drives us all through a supermarket in his magical sofa-car and we say "purple monkey dishwasher" and he laughs so hard he has to stop for a second so we don't crash into the ice cream refrigerators.

DAMAR WAS ON THE GOOD WIFE THIS WEEK. I was working and not really paying attention to the TV, and then I heard that voice, and my head instantly whipped around because it was so familiar, and there was Casey Biggs, playing a smug political operative or lawyer or something.

HE WAS DRINKING SOMETHING A LITTLE LESS GOOEY THAN KANAR.