Welcome Wordforge posters

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
$corp was my go-to Transformers guy. I built an A-Team van and it wasn't 100% screen accurate so, as a fig leaf--and a nod to another bit of '80s iconography--I got an Autobot trailer hitch cover to put on it to say it was an Autobot version of the A-Team van. Of course then I needed to come up with a fitting Autobot name. I think $corp suggested a few, but when he heard there was an episode where the team open a gospel mission and B.A. is the "Reverend Blacktop," he said he thought "Blacktop" was a good Autobot name that hadn't been previously used. So yeah. I will think of him when I take The Van out. I'll miss him.

$corp was my go-to Transformers guy. I built an A-Team van and it wasn't 100% screen accurate so, as a fig leaf--and a nod to another bit of '80s iconography--I got an Autobot trailer hitch cover to put on it to say it was an Autobot version of the A-Team van. Of course then I needed to come up with a fitting Autobot name. I think $corp suggested a few, but when he heard there was an episode where the team open a gospel mission and B.A. is the "Reverend Blacktop," he said he thought "Blacktop" was a good Autobot name that hadn't been previously used. So yeah. I will think of him when I take The Van out. I'll miss him.
I can't tell if this is serious or not.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They're in the Media folder, if I recall correctly. Quite the vehicle.