Welcome Wordforge posters

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
$corp was my go-to Transformers guy. I built an A-Team van and it wasn't 100% screen accurate so, as a fig leaf--and a nod to another bit of '80s iconography--I got an Autobot trailer hitch cover to put on it to say it was an Autobot version of the A-Team van. Of course then I needed to come up with a fitting Autobot name. I think $corp suggested a few, but when he heard there was an episode where the team open a gospel mission and B.A. is the "Reverend Blacktop," he said he thought "Blacktop" was a good Autobot name that hadn't been previously used. So yeah. I will think of him when I take The Van out. I'll miss him.

$corp was my go-to Transformers guy. I built an A-Team van and it wasn't 100% screen accurate so, as a fig leaf--and a nod to another bit of '80s iconography--I got an Autobot trailer hitch cover to put on it to say it was an Autobot version of the A-Team van. Of course then I needed to come up with a fitting Autobot name. I think $corp suggested a few, but when he heard there was an episode where the team open a gospel mission and B.A. is the "Reverend Blacktop," he said he thought "Blacktop" was a good Autobot name that hadn't been previously used. So yeah. I will think of him when I take The Van out. I'll miss him.
I can't tell if this is serious or not.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They're in the Media folder, if I recall correctly. Quite the vehicle.

MODMAN

I didn't know that was Enterpriser (Uncle Albert).

I will make a note.

Amaris is at their (fuck knows the appropriate pronouns for a pansexual unicorn or whatever they are nowadays so non-binary will do) ... where was I? Yes, Amaris is at maximum stimulation when they're fighting an entire board.

Words-per-minute is off the charts. They pulled something similar in TNZ a year or so back and they were churning out thick paragraphs in a couple of minutes. Most impressive; plenty of practice I guess.

One day I must start paying attention to what everyone's hooting and hollering about. I've been low effort on these BBS's for over a decade.

jack

Uncle Albert's quite the piece of work.

You suppose that's boredom, or claustrophobia? Either way ain't my cup of tea.

jack

I'm reading said thread now. This Amaris is something else. They're all whackjobs in that thread.

Maybe after Trump dies (hopefully soon) this weird us vs them may change?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I'm reading said thread now. This Amaris is something else. They're all whackjobs in that thread.

Maybe after Trump dies (hopefully soon) this weird us vs them may change?
I'm staying out of that thread :lol:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ok, I did just posted a bit of a joke reply to a question based on board history in there but I'm not wading into the swamp of the conversation.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yeah. I decided to go have a look and skimmed about 3 posts and was just like "don't care."

Oerdin

John/Amaris has always been unhinged and not very bright (thus his love for co.munism and how he thinks it would allow everyone to not ever have to work ever again and instead can just sit in coffee shops all day debating the chicken scratch Marx wrote) but he has really gone coocoo for coconuts these days. I guess it is all the bath tub troon juice he has been swilling.