Welcome Wordforge posters

The Question

Eternal
Anna de Dueña de la Exhibición de Burros de Tijuana said:
f954f6704dea3966.jpg

Yuk it up, ya midwit kook. The facts are a matter of record, whether you like them or not. Fuckin' crackpot.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
WF going down more times than Amber Heard's lawyer objecting to himself lately :garamet:

Mirah

I love you
He's over there claiming that, based on some Twitter of 2019 data, NYC, San Francisco, and Seattle are the 3 safest cities in the USA.

A watershed moment for me, when I realized I had to leave Portland, was the number of cities and states that looked promising but, for years, had been pooh-poohed as "backwards, ignorant, and redneck." Then the lightbulb went on that the people/organizations making these claims were not people I respected or trusted and I moved to Kentucky. It's not perfect, but it's pretty darned nice. And I've built far more wealth here than I ever could've in Oregon. Heck, Oregon destroyed huge amounts of wealth for me in the time I was there. (Although I recouped some of it when I sold my house and left, but yeah, the only way to make money in Portland, OR--the whole West Coast maybe--is to get out.)
I had no idea that you had made such a move.

Seattle has changed.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I appreciate how charitable you're being, but I was actually sarcastically pointing out how stupid Oerdin's claim was. He really doesn't like Ancalagon, does he?
Understatement rep

The Question

Eternal
Diacanu is a twat.

It really can't be said enough.
It's not just that he's stupid that makes him insufferable; it's the fact that he's so overweeningly smug about it. He's the kind of ignoramus who goes around looking down his nose at people because he's achieved the grand intellectual eyrie of being able to count to Potato. What he lacks in education, maturity, perspective, and self awareness -- and he lacks plenty, in every one of those areas -- he compensates for sevenfold with noise and delusions of adequacy.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
It's not just that he's stupid that makes him insufferable; it's the fact that he's so overweeningly smug about it. He's the kind of ignoramus who goes around looking down his nose at people because he's achieved the grand intellectual eyrie of being able to count to Potato. What he lacks in education, maturity, perspective, and self awareness -- and he lacks plenty, in every one of those areas -- he compensates for sevenfold with noise and delusions of adequacy.
Dickynoo is a perfect "progressive." Utterly convinced that he's right and everyone else is wrong.

He’s also not nearly as funny as he thinks he is. It is amazing that he gets a pass on his bullshit, hardly anyone calls him out on it.

The Question

Eternal
He’s also not nearly as funny as he thinks he is. It is amazing that he gets a pass on his bullshit, hardly anyone calls him out on it.
Because he is Of The Body, and therefore can do no wrong.

But just wait until he objects to just one little leftist sacred cow -- then they'll dogpile the fuck out of him, he'll get banned if he objects, and afterward, they'll all claim to have "put up with his far right bigotry in hopes that they could change him" since time immemorial. Y'know, the usual SLOP -- Standard Leftist Operating Procedure.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Sure.
Ten and Face agree with him and love him :dayton: