Welcome Wordforge posters

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Well yes. Yes it is. Have you been there?

YES! OBVIOUSLY!

And your point is? The fact that it can be applied to both doesn't mean it's wrong with respect to either.

Perhaps TK & WF should merge together into one big hyperboard yes?

Umm, I would say not. Outside of Jack's ongoing decades long feud with his buddy Blackfoot (or whatever dual he is today), we're actually pretty non-combative.

Perhaps NOW , but in times past TK was VERY combative.

You haven't figured it out yet, have you?
YES I HAVE Albert Einstein!

A monkey would figure it out duder!

I guess not. Enlighten me.
Sadly , it's MUCH MUCH TOO LATE for that dude!
Check your PMs. I'm not giving it one ray of daylight out here.
Sure thing dude , but you're a day late & a dollar short , to say the least!

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
The Wonderful World of Wordforge is really that bad @Colonel Kira's Left Tit ?

That same observation can be flipped back & applied to Troll Kingdom.
I really like how this keeps coming up. Perhaps in the early days yes it was. But the truth of the matter is that most of us broke off from TBBS back over 20 years ago because the various mods and admins there LABELED us as trolls, not that most of us actually were. Wrong thinking is punishable, right thinking will be as quickly rewarded.

Skin aside, and a few others, they did enjoy raising people's hackles now and then, but it was all pretty harmless.

But shit, that was over 20 years ago.

So, now. What do you have over there at Turdforge 20 years later? Hmm?

The Question

Eternal
:rolleyes:
We all already know that you are both Baba and Batboy. Possibly also Lanzman. Oh wait . . .
Nope. Just pointing out that one dude has about eleventy billionteen duals on here, and pretends to fight with a couple of them. Pretty easy to spot, since his behavior is identical on all of them.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nope. Just pointing out that one dude has about eleventy billionteen duals on here, and pretends to fight with a couple of them. Pretty easy to spot, since his behavior is identical on all of them.

You've lost me.