Welcome Wordforge posters

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Apropos of nothing, if you're old enough to remember the old Paul Harvey radio show, he used to do a segment called "The Rest of the Story." Every time I read one of Lil' Dicky's 'tard rage posts, I subconcsiously end it in a Paul Harvey voice going "...and that's...the view from a basement."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

The Question

Eternal

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor

Oerdin

I also have a genius-level IQ, 20:15 eyesight, an abnormally large penis, and piles and piles of money. But enough about me and how awesome I am. Back on topic:

It turns out Admins are able to edit posts without any evidence that the post has been changed. Real 1984 Memory Hole stuff right there: http://www.wordforge.net/index.php?...the-comment-saying-that-it-was-edited.123860/
Which is EXACTLY what happened to me. They kept denying it and claiming it was impossible but it was and remains a complete lie.

Oerdin

Seriously, Anac, who was the owner at the time and who still has admin level access to my knowledge (though I haven't been on the site in years) claimed about the 2016 election that not voting for Hillary was automatic proof positive that a person was sexist and just hated women. I pointed out that I voted for Jill Stein as a protest vote and that she is a woman so he was a fucking retard making stupid claims.

A year or two later I brought that example up as proof of Anac being a retard who sometimes goes off the deep end. Anac lied and denied he ever said such a thing and openly accused me of lying (which is pure projection by him). Before I saw his post saying that another poster (either Volpone or that guy who got banned for posting an old lynching photo) posted a link to Anac's original post on question proving Anac did say exactly what I claimed. So the usual leftist fucktards, especially that communist dip shit John/Ameris ran around in a bunch of threads calling me a liar and demanding I get banned so I kept linking that same original thread proving them wrong.

The next day, magically, all the links to Anac's original retard post stopped working and, mysteriously Anac's original retarded post disappears and even my posts directly quoting Anac's original retarded post get edited without any official editing notes. Yes, one of their admins did that. Years later the fucktard Anac even came here snuggly claiming I was wrong and a liar and that I must have just imagined someone edited those posts. BULLSHIT!

Oerdin

I finally made my first post in years there just to do a little gloating about this. Fuck them and I still won't post at a dishonest website where admins abuse their panel. The place long ago degenerated into retardation anyway.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'd always been suspicious that Analcalgon had been "memory-holing" things, because I'd remember him having said something, but when I'd go back to look for it it would be gone. I just thought maybe I'd applied my own perceptions and mis-remembered. That *could* still be the case, but knowing Analcalgon, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was rewriting history so he would never be wrong about anything. :marathon:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I finally made my first post in years there just to do a little gloating about this. Fuck them and I still won't post at a dishonest website where admins abuse their panel. The place long ago degenerated into retardation anyway.
Quick show of hands: Who here is surprised by the Duck, Dodge, and Belittle response to that post? Standard page of the Leftist playbook. They get caught with their hand in the cookie jar and the response is "HOW DARE YOU SPY ON ME! THIS LACK OF TRUST IS RACIST!"

Oerdin

I'd always been suspicious that Analcalgon had been "memory-holing" things, because I'd remember him having said something, but when I'd go back to look for it it would be gone. I just thought maybe I'd applied my own perceptions and mis-remembered. That *could* still be the case, but knowing Analcalgon, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was rewriting history so he would never be wrong about anything. :marathon:
Either him or John/Ameris. Some admin did do this stuff though. Their lying and gaslighting was the final straw. I walked away after that bull shit.

Oerdin

Quick show of hands: Who here is surprised by the Duck, Dodge, and Belittle response to that post? Standard page of the Leftist playbook. They get caught with their hand in the cookie jar and the response is "HOW DARE YOU SPY ON ME! THIS LACK OF TRUST IS RACIST!"
I haven't even bothered to look at their response because I truly, truly do not care about their opinions. At all. Once someone shows you they are a liar and a fraud I just write them off and move on. Why bother dealing with dishonest liars?

The Question

Eternal
This is why Gyazo lives in my taskbar. Anything they post that I have even the slightest suspicion they'll memory-hole later? I screenshot that shit. Fullscreen screenshot, so that even if they claim it's doctored, that claim will be flimsy as fuck.