Welcome Wordforge posters

The Question

Eternal
Like so:

64edcc52d899e6e885958f694a9b4d50.png

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Wordforge is a pretty groovy happening place.

MORE posters from here should go there & contribute , but not "contribute" via trolling &/or spamming.

Wordforge is good people.
Yeah, not really. It's a continuous circlejerk of chucklefucks repeating talking points over and over and over again. It's actually kind of weird, I thought that shit went out of fashion years ago.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Yeah, not really. It's a continuous circlejerk of chucklefucks repeating talking points over and over and over again. It's actually kind of weird, I thought that shit went out of fashion years ago.

LOL!

No not really. That's kind of an over simplification stereotyping of Wordforge.

But if that's your opinion of Wordforge ,then fine , we're all entitled to our opinions.

You should come to Wordforge more often. I always enjoy reading your posts there.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL!

No not really. That's kind of an over simplification stereotyping of Wordforge.

But if that's your opinion of Wordforge ,then fine , we're all entitled to our opinions.

You should come to Wordforge more often. I always enjoy reading your posts there.
What's your name there?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I'd rather shave my head with a cheesegrater while chomping on aluminum foil.

The Wonderful World of Wordforge is really that bad @Colonel Kira's Left Tit ?

I mean it is kind of fun to observe from a distance. Kind of like going to the zoo and watching monkeys fling poop at each other, sometimes taking a moment to eat a turd for a snack.

That same observation can be flipped back & applied to Troll Kingdom.