Welcome Wordforge posters

StarMan™

Thankfully, this will all be resolved once the Singularity consumes us and transhumanism renders it all moot.

Come on Singularity, I think Ray Kurtzweil only has another 10-15 years in him tops. Get a move on !

The Question

Eternal
Thankfully, this will all be resolved once the Singularity consumes us and transhumanism renders it all moot.

Come on Singularity, I think Ray Kurtzweil only has another 10-15 years in him tops. Get a move on !
Well, when that happens, evolutionary biology will be basically moot. So, yes, then there will actually be transsexuals; at least, insofar as humans will essentially be utterly nonsexual in any biologically relevant sense.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't know about you guys but I actually like my penis. Sometimes it gets mad and spits at me, otherwise we get along pretty good.

All in a days work, I guess.

jack

From Salon:

What do you do to the monstrous Other who is trying to hurt your children? You hunt them down and expunge them from society – violence is almost always the means of "purification." This is exactly what the Republican fascists and their forces are doing through means both "legal" and illegal (meaning violence and other threats and intimidation) through their moral panic against the gay community, generally, and transgender people in particular.

Transgender people are human beings who are not part of a cult. They are human beings who just want to be free to enjoy their universal human rights, human freedom, human liberty, happiness, agency, rights, and autonomy. Across the United States, Republicans are involved in a concerted campaign to take away the rights of the LGBTQ community. This is part of a larger anti-democracy and anti-human project.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't know about you guys but I actually like my penis. Sometimes it gets mad and spits at me, otherwise we get along pretty good.

All in a days work, I guess.
I'm ok with my penis. But if I ever got into a horrible accident and lost my penis, I wouldn't be mad if they gave me a fancy new vagina.

The Question

Eternal
From Salon:

What do you do to the monstrous Other who is trying to hurt your children? You hunt them down and expunge them from society – violence is almost always the means of "purification." This is exactly what the Republican fascists and their forces are doing through means both "legal" and illegal (meaning violence and other threats and intimidation) through their moral panic against the gay community, generally, and transgender people in particular.

Transgender people are human beings who are not part of a cult. They are human beings who just want to be free to enjoy their universal human rights, human freedom, human liberty, happiness, agency, rights, and autonomy. Across the United States, Republicans are involved in a concerted campaign to take away the rights of the LGBTQ community. This is part of a larger anti-democracy and anti-human project.
Out one side: "Gay people aren't groomers!"

Out the other side: "Anti-grooming laws = persecution of teh gehz!"

Pick one.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Out one side: "Gay people aren't groomers!"

Out the other side: "Anti-grooming laws = persecution of teh gehz!"

Pick one.

jack

What a giant fucking yawn this segment of this thread has become.

Do hope y'all have a nice day.

Oerdin

Sadly, that is true and not satire. Leftists literally claim it isn't happening and that they will get violent if they can't do sex performances for children.

jack

Just going to leave this here

A born-again pastor and pro-Trump Republican who was featured in a New York Times article about insurgent factions fighting against the GOP establishment in Pennsylvania has resigned his seat on a school board over allegations of an affair with a teen, WISR radio reported Tuesday.

Bill Halle is the co-founder of an offshoot of the Republican Party called the Patriot Party in Butler County, PA, a group that aligns itself with former President Donald Trump and supports his election fraud claims.

Halle, who also boasts of being the founder of the Grace Youth and Family Foundation, was accused of an affair with a 17-year-old girl, WISR radio reported. He resigned from the Butler Area School District School Board Sunday. The Butler Eagle reported that he had been its director.

A judge has also issued a temporary protection order against Halle, though no formal charges have been filed, WISR said.

The youth organization announced that it won't be hosting the summer camp this year. Its restaurant, "The Net Cafe" will also be closed.

Last edited:

jack

There are your fucking groomers kids. People like that. Respected Republicans. Trump supporters who believe the election was stolen. I bet some of you still think that the election was stolen. That covid was a bioweapon. That democrats drink the blood of children. Take that broad brush you're extrapolating and misgendering "crossdressers" with and stuff it.

You're wrong, and of course you have to deflect and demonize, because you know you're wrong.

jack

over allegations of an affair with a teen

LOL that's called rape, grooming and child abuse. You guys are all alike. A "church leader" and not a RuPaul.

Imagine that?

The Question

Eternal
LOL that's called rape, grooming and child abuse. You guys are all alike. A "church leader" and not a RuPaul.

Imagine that?
Possibly you've already forgotten what I posted in re: Catholics (and, logically by extension, any other religious kooks) who do that shit.

I don't give a fuck which kind of loony ass clowns are doing that shit, I am against the shit the loony ass clowns are doing. Be it molesting kids or trying to force other people to play along with their fucking crackpot beliefs. Doesn't matter to me whether they believe an intangible Cosmic Jew In The Sky is going to save them from itself if they just obey a silly-ass handbook full of made-up rules, or whether they believe they can change sexes/races/species through a combination of elective mutilation, shooting up the opposite sex's hormones, and the fairy fucking godsucker.

They're equally mentally ill, have a similar propensity to do equally heinous shit -- including evangelizing their idiotic make-believe bullshit to children -- and I regard them with equal contempt.

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Sadly, that is true and not satire. Leftists literally claim it isn't happening and that they will get violent if they can't do sex performances for children.
I've kind of been meaning to dig up an article on Biden's terrible approval rating because deep in the story it says 83% of Democrats approve of the job he's doing. I've been meaning to make a post, "83% OF DEMOCRATS COMPLETELY DETACHED FROM REALITY" and then say "way to bury the lede," and highlight that passage. Seriously, how can anyone living in our objective reality say "you know what? Biden's doing a pretty good job"?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
But just to entertain Anklesgone's Catholic priest/transgender false dichotomy:
1) I'm trying to remember the last time a Catholic priest shot up an elementary school and killed a bunch of people.
2) I'm trying to figure out why I can't watch "The Dukes of Hazzard" or listen to Alabama albums anymore because a guy who shot up a church owned a Confederate flag but when a transgender person shoots up a school...it's Christianity's fault. :marathon:

The Question

Eternal
2) I'm trying to figure out why I can't watch "The Dukes of Hazzard" or listen to Alabama albums anymore because a guy who shot up a church owned a Confederate flag but when a transgender person shoots up a school...it's Christianity's fault.
Look up the names of the loudest people attacking the former and defending the latter. Check the pages about them on Wikipedia; specifically the 'Early Life' section. You'll spot a trend that holds Everystein Singleberg Timeowitz.

The Question

Eternal
But just to entertain Anklesgone's Catholic priest/transgender false dichotomy:
1) I'm trying to remember the last time a Catholic priest shot up an elementary school and killed a bunch of people.
2) I'm trying to figure out why I can't watch "The Dukes of Hazzard" or listen to Alabama albums anymore because a guy who shot up a church owned a Confederate flag but when a transgender person shoots up a school...it's Christianity's fault. :marathon:
I've noticed, lately, that the only thing in the world these days not re-engineered to accommodate children... is childhood.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The posters over there seem to spend an inordinate amount of time scouring Twitter and other shitposting sites to find things to get outraged about for updoots.

Seems like an incredible waste of time to me. At this point they should lock the board down and only yell at each other until they destroy themselves.
Hell, half the time they scour old WF posts to look for things to get outraged about. I'm not joking or exaggerating. They'll regularly dig up an 18 year old post to shriek and fling poo at it. Two minutes hate.

The Question

Eternal
Hell, half the time they scour old WF posts to look for things to get outraged about. I'm not joking or exaggerating. They'll regularly dig up an 18 year old post to shriek and fling poo at it. Two minutes hate.
That's what happens when a community becomes insular, then drives out all the "troublemakers"; first, they start accusing each other of being "troublemakers"... then they go digging through attic and basement looking for the relics of "troublemakers" past.

Because "wokeness" is a religion. In all the worst ways, that's exactly what it acts like. It suffers neither logical validity nor moral consistency; its adherents demand total conformity, engage in regular "observance" (virtue signaling), and are perfectly willing to offer each other up as "sacrifice." Call it Neo-Puritanism.