Welcome Wordforge posters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Read again. I mentioned other criteria such as I true and harmful for "critical gender theory". What ever I feel about religion as an atheist I recognize attacking one of the world"s largest religions over spurious claims is not viable or valuable especially since it has redeeming features of doing a hell of a lot of good on the world compared to a tiny amount of harm plus they actually do punish most offenders. The balance with made up and factually untrue nonsense like false gender theory is 3xqc4ly the opposite. It factually makes untrue claims, there are factually only two genders, and no one can actually change their sex. It is still just man in woman face.

Our business is concluded. Take your ignorance and stuff it up your backside til it comes out your nostrils.

Bye.

Last edited:

jack

giphy.gif

Don't choke on any kernels now, y'hear? Why are people such fucking idiots? The ignorance in this thread (especially the last page or so) is palpable.

jack

So you think eradicating Catholicism in Public Life would only be wrong because you believe it would be unconstitutional?

Any other group you feel isn’t protected by the constitution is fair game for eradication?

Thank you.

The Question

Eternal
You're a fucking idiot, and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Doubling down on ignorance means you look twice as stupid..
No, he isn't. He's not even wrong. Trannies are way more likely than normal people to be kiddie fiddlers. It's empirically proven. Now, the fact that you don't like it, well, can't help you. Dislike the truth all you want, that doesn't change a damned thing.

jack

No, he isn't. He's not even wrong. Trannies are way more likely than normal people to be kiddie fiddlers. It's empirically proven. Now, the fact that you don't like it, well, can't help you. Dislike the truth all you want, that doesn't change a damned thing.

200w.gif

jack

btw, "trannies" are generally not transgender, which means you really don't know what you're talking about.

When you mislabel a group to "prove your point" you really haven't made a point at all.

And he IS wrong. btw the study you quoted was a "talk therapy" study done on 29 TG inmates. The ones that actually completed SRS.

and...the total TG prison population is around 5000. Meanwhile,

In total, roughly 1.9 million people are incarcerated in the United States, 803,000 people are on parole, and a staggering 2.9 million people are on probation.Mar 14, 2023

of those 2 million, roughly 97 percent were abused as children. Not by "trannies" either.

What a fucking disconnect you suffer from.

jack

Are transgendered people prone to sexual perversion or
pedophilia?

No. This is unsubstantiated and misinformed 'fact' that is used to
falsely discredit transgenders. Human nature often views someone
who is different or exotic as potentially a threat, and thus suspect. It is
always based on lack of, or very limited exposure to actual individuals
of that group.

The Question

Eternal
btw, "trannies" are generally not transgender, which means you really don't know what you're talking about.
Um... I've kinda said that. There's no such thing as 'transgender', just transvestites who go all in by chugging hormones and (very occasionally) having medical personnel mutilate their junk. But they're still genetically the sex of their birth.

So, yeah, kinda do know what I'm talking about, despite the fact that you don't like my conclusion.

The Question

Eternal

jack

Um... I've kinda said that. There's no such thing as 'transgender', just transvestites who go all in by chugging hormones and (very occasionally) having medical personnel mutilate their junk. But they're still genetically the sex of their birth.

So, yeah, kinda do know what I'm talking about, despite the fact that you don't like my conclusion.
No you kinda dont know what youre talking about. When you mischaracterise a group to fit your narrative and then misquote actual statistics you got nothing.

The Question

Eternal
No you kinda dont know what youre talking about. When you mischaracterise a group to fit your narrative and then misquote actual statistics you got nothing.
Okay, then, I'll bite: how many medical practitioners are out there engaging in genetic editing to turn XY chromosomal pairs into XX chromosomal pairs?

Because until that's what "transgenders" are doing? It's just crossdressing. And, yeah, they do have a higher tendency to molest kids. On the order of Catholic priests higher.

jack

Transgender exists. But lumping crossdressers in is where the fail in this discussion occurs. Worse are your incorrect assumptions about the dysphoria and pedophilia.

Just wrong.

jack

Okay, then, I'll bite: how many medical practitioners are out there engaging in genetic editing to turn XY chromosomal pairs into XX chromosomal pairs?

Because until that's what "transgenders" are doing? It's just crossdressing. And, yeah, they do have a higher tendency to molest kids. On the order of Catholic priests higher.
It happens in the womb actually. And you're floating again.

The Question

Eternal
No, transgender does not exist. Not in mammals, anyway. At all. I get that you don't like it; that doesn't make it incorrect.

jack

Has nothing to do with what I "like". Has more to do with what I "know".

What you're talking about is incorrect. Not based on anything but junk science and leaps of logic. You're entitled to your opinion. Im entitled to disagree with it.

The Question

Eternal
Not based on anything but junk science and leaps of logic.
Yeah, if you're going to label evolutionary biology as "junk science", they're pulling out a chair for you over at the Young Earth Creationists' table.

jack

Scientific American agrees with me. They state unequivocally that using XX and XY as the definition of sex is incorrect. Look it up. Or ill post the link when I get home.

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah, if you're going to label evolutionary biology as "junk science", they're pulling out a chair for you over at the Young Earth Creationists' table.
Men dressing as women is evolutionary biology? I is confused. At worse they are man children still playing dress up or they really like Halloween and practice it every day.

I was dressing up as a woman last night in my apartment. Are you saying that if I went out still dressed as a woman to the local library and read a book to a child i would be grooming them and a threat to that child? Bullshit.