Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, that's it, I'm outta here!

Just so you know, gals...

The more BDM gives ya a hard time, the more he likes ya.

He's TK's version of the cantankerous, yet loveable next door neighbor... ;)

Friday said:

Thats okay :D I dont have Lucy here to play with so im gonna play with BDM :D I think he may be more loveable then Lucy!

Friday said:

"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY YARD, YA NAKED, CAVORTIN', SMOOTH-LIMBED, CURVY BOUNCY VISIONS OF PLEASURE!" :D

^^LG ain't got shit to do with it. Not ALL of us are pussywhipped, dude. I talk to LG maybe once a month, via email.

I just prefer not to associate with skanks.

Big Dick McGee said:
^^LG ain't got shit to do with it. Not ALL of us are pussywhipped, dude. I talk to LG maybe once a month, via email.

I like you more and more...

Just a thought though... what makes you think all strippers are skanks? Did you ask one to suck your cock and she wouldnt? And now you have a hate on for all dancers?

Big Dick McGee said:

Yet here you were hangin' with us at TK. :D

Shy said:
I like you more and more...

Just a thought though... what makes you think all strippers are skanks? Did you ask one to suck your cock and she wouldnt? And now you have a hate on for all dancers?

Any woman who shows her tits and coochie to grubby men, in exchange for a few crumpled one-dollar-bills is a SKANK. And PLEASE don't start the "all women do it for money" spiel. It's just a nice way to justify your skanky lifestyle.

BTW, I lost respect for a whole lotta the male posters here. The way you guys are fawning over these ho's is pretty funny...yet very desperate and pathetic!

Big Dick McGee said:
Any woman who shows her tits and coochie to grubby men, in exchange for a few crumpled one-dollar-bills is a SKANK. And PLEASE don't start the "all women do it for money" spiel. It's just a nice way to justify your skanky lifestyle.

BTW, I lost respect for a whole lotta the male posters here. The way you guys are fawning over these ho's is pretty funny...yet very desperate and pathetic!

Actually I dont show my pussy unless the guy has at least $100... im in Canada we dont have $1 bills :) And when im dancing in the VIP it takes about 5 songs before my bottoms come off... im not cheap :) I will gladly show my tits, I have beautiful natural breasts and im proud to show them off. My coochie costs more to see.

Its a shame you have such a negative outlook on dancers... because we're actually rather nice people.

Now go back to your cave and back to reading your bible little one..

Big Dick McGee said:
I think you misunderstand. We're just chatting. How often does TK get invaded by strippers?

Also, you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover like that. Grubby employers target good-looking girls to work for them who in turn might strip as a way of exerting power over others. They don't have to automatically qualify as skanks. If anything, the gives have shown revulsion towards the idea of them prostituting themselves in champaign rooms.

^^That's the other bullshit argument, that the women actually have power over the men. Guess what? When waving a $5 bill at you gets you to show my your tits....well, $5 is about all your self-respect is worth. :)

Well seeing as its legal for a woman to walk around Toronto topless... lol whats the difference?

Stripping is a no brainer for those who can handle it.
Sure...lots of stank hoes do it to support varying drug habits...lots of girls bank their money and use it to further them in society faster than they could doing pretty much anything else.
The latter was the appeal for me...law school is expensive. I didn't end up doing it, and i'm working a "regular/respectable" job while going to school, but its very tempting.

You shake your ass. You get paid for it. <--If the option is there, then why the hell not? A few of our res girls are looking at 6 figure bank accounts, and doing something they actually enjoy. A lot of them got into the business to make money for school, realized they were making more than what their "career choice" would eventually pay, and kept going with it.

So its too bad you feel the way you do about us, although i'm sure you've got your reasons as above mentioned (rejection, perhaps?)

And as far as the other "males" in question...you say they're selling out to "us"...we say they aren't judgemental shits. <--It's all in how you look at it.

*Waves $5 bill* Shut yer yap and show me your tits. Nobody is really listening to what you say, all the dudes are just hoping you post nudes.

Big Dick McGee said:
^^That's the other bullshit argument, that the women actually have power over the men. Guess what? When waving a $5 bill at you gets you to show my your tits....well, $5 is about all your self-respect is worth. :)
OK Fibonacci, how do the men get to the strip club in the first place, hmm?

Big Dick McGee said:

Darth...talk to your boy. Something's wrong...I think his account has been hacked by Friday or someone equally batty.