Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, that's it, I'm outta here!

Big Dick McGee said:
^^That's the other bullshit argument, that the women actually have power over the men. Guess what? When waving a $5 bill at you gets you to show my your tits....well, $5 is about all your self-respect is worth. :)

Speaking of bullshit arguments,
Its cute when guys admit they've come in to a club, sat down, and plunked down some form of cash to look at naked women...but deny that they've got any power over them.

CoyoteUgly said:
Darth...talk to your boy. Something's wrong...I think his account has been hacked by Friday or someone equally batty.
I think it's a quick and dirty way of getting their attention. He's 'no better' than us, it seems.

Uh, no. I just have ZERO respect for women in the adult entertainment industry, and don't care to associate myself with them, even online. Seriously, the only reason I am back is to check out this thread. After today, I'm vapor.

tiff_7_17 said:
Speaking of bullshit arguments,
Its cute when guys admit they've come in to a club, sat down, and plunked down some form of cash to look at naked women...but deny that they've got any power over them.

I've got plenty of cash. How much self-respect do you have?

Big Dick McGee said:
BTW, I lost respect for a whole lotta the male posters here. The way you guys are fawning over these ho's is pretty funny...yet very desperate and pathetic!

(chuckle) Large Richard (and a good Troll to boot), this place has seen more posts in the last 24 hours that it's seen in a month. After all of the "TK is Doomed" threads, and it has been pretty quiet around here, it's a breath of fresh air.

Hats off to you for actually sounding indignant.
-SB

Big Dick McGee said:
Uh, no. I just have ZERO respect for women in the adult entertainment industry, and don't care to associate myself with them, even online.

Good for you. Nobody cares, but here's your gold star anyways.

tiff_7_17 said:
Good for you. Nobody cares, but here's your gold star anyways.

Obviously you skanks do, you keep responding in anger. It's like shootin' fish in a barrel.

All I gotta do is mention how you were all prolly molested, and I'll hit every major nerve!

Big Dick McGee said:
I've got plenty of cash. How much self-respect do you have?

Well seeing as you prejudged me to the max and really HAVEN'T been reading my posts...
I'M NOT A STRIPPER, FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU IDIOT.

But even if I was, i'd have enough self respect to go around...I might even have some to spare for a pathetic internet n00b like yourself.

tiff_7_17 said:
Well seeing as you prejudged me to the max and really HAVEN'T been reading my posts...

YEAH, SHE'S A STRIPER. :D

Striper...stripper....Ug.

With my dyslexia this is bound to end up like that whole embarassing Chandeleer/Cheerleader confusion I had a few years back....

I went out to bring back a light fixture, leave a note...and suddenly everyone was expecting me to bring back a perky co-ed in a short skirt.
(SIGH)

tiff_7_17 said:

But even if I was, i'd have enough self respect to go around...I might even have some to spare for a pathetic internet n00b like yourself.

Folks, obviously she don't know me very well, do she?

Must be the heroin addiction. Fucks with your head, I guess.

Sadistic Bastard said:
Striper...stripper....Ug.

With my dyslexia this is bound to end up like that whole embarassing Chandeleer/Cheerleader confusion I had a few years back....

I went out to bring back a light fixture, leave a note...and suddenly everyone was expecting me to bring back a perky co-ed in a short skirt.
(SIGH)

:lol:

No, I don't know you very well...and i'm really *not* beating myself up over it.

I don't even really see the point of this thread...you're trying to prove to the masses that we're a crew of skank ho's invading your space 'with no power over men'...and yet, we're the reason of your departure from this forum? At least, we're one of the reasons. That's pretty stupid, if you ask me, but you won't...so disregard that last part.

I forgot about your notion that skank hos can't have valid opinions...

LMAO I have a heroin addiction now... good to know considering i've never touched drugs in my life. Well I will admit I smoked weed a couple of times but that was before I even started dancing.

Molested as a child? Thats a funny one... I love the sterotypes this freak is pulling out of his ass :D

I have plenty of self respect. And I have some extra for you too :)

Your funny little dick... I may fall more in love with you as the day goes on...

Now excuse me... has anyone seen my needle? I just used it a few min ago I need another hit...

Don't worry about him.
I used to argue politics with him.
But it was like trying to argue religion with a fundamentalist.
He has his Opinion and Viewpoint and that's more important to him than Actuallity.