Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, that's it, I'm outta here!

Big Dick McGee said:
Heh...look at some of my other posts, you'll see you got me ALL wrong. I'm just a normal guy who happens to think associating with strippers is...scummy.

I guess so. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

Life is scummy, BDM - in all it's wondrous splendors and intricacies. Who's to say what's right or wrong? Sure as hell ain't my place.

Good luck to you, man.

Kerb Crawler said:
I guess so. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

Life is scummy, BDM - in all it's wondrous splendors and intricacies. Who's to say what's right or wrong? Sure as hell ain't my place.

Good luck to you, man.

Not my life. It's rainbows & sunshine. My poop smells like daffodils.

You know you keep saying your leaving. I have a feeling you started this thread just so you could talk to the strippers... even if it is negative because your an attention whore. You want people to say they want you to stay... you want people to talk to you.

Your just as pathetic as any other reject of society. Now run along little one the grownups want to talk..

Big Dick McGee said:
^^I'm sorry all I see when you post is, "Gimme a dollar, I'll show you my pussy! Gimme a dollar, I'll show you my pussy!"
Aww, sure I will...
LittleLucifer.jpg

Be gentle, his name is Little Lucifer :P

I must be one of those guys Redneck Richard has lost all respect for.

Strippers are cool, fuck off and die otherwise you neocon suckass.

Strippers being here is different. Doesn't make the place any less dull than it's been lately.

Now if there were some MALE strippers in this little coven, I'd be interested. :P

:eggs:

A straight couldn't do it without getting an erection, or something equally stupid, no doubt.